WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
My best friend since we were tiny kids is in a fight club at his college. One time he invited me to come to it. I'm not a testosterone junkie so I'm not so keen on coming. He says that it's not too serious and that I'd be fine. What the hell, I went. Rule of fight club, if it is your first time, you must fight. So there I am against this big ass guy ready to make mince meat out of me. I try too buck and jive but eventually he catches me with a wallop punch to the jaw. Bang, I'm on the floor. As I get up, the guy fucking grabs my head and knees me in the face! I ended up in the hospital for stitches and my face looked grotesque for months. Still don't forgive my friend for that shit.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Second rule of Fight Club. You do not talk about Fight Club.

Seriously though, that fucking blows.. I woulda fight clubbed your friend in the face.

actually that's the first rule, missles :p

you really shouldn't do these things unless you're prepared... i'd be fine in a situation like that, but i still wouldn't go just for the hell of it

"Death Club you say?
First time you go you have to commit suicide? Aww hell! I'm game!"

Perhaps next time you'll be a bit weary about your friend's plans....

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
What were you thinking going to something named the Fight Club? I don't care if my mother invited me, I would never go to that.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude, that shit must of hurt. it sounds pretty cool though. tell brad & ed i siad whats up, if you ever go back.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Your friend deserver a fucking BEATING!!! Go to K-mart buy a baseball BAT and invite your friend over to a baseball PARK.. then BEAT HIM till he cant fucking walk! That should teach him a lesson..

BTW: make sure you bring a GUN or more friends in the case your friend takes the BAT away and u are left wide open for him to KICK your ass!!

HOpe your face looks ok!

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just so you know, it wasn't my friend that kneed me in the face, it was some other dude. I'm mad at both of them, though. The guy for being a sadist fuck. And at my friend, him knowing what I'm like, leading me to slaughter. Since then I've become a meaner sonofabitch and I've bulked up a little, so if anyone asks me to come to a fight club again, I can beat they're ass right then and there.

Jung

???
Premium
you decided to fight for fun, you got handled, now you're complaining about it. yes, this makes perfect sense to me.

btw fuck you and welcome to WTF

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
you decided to fight for fun, you got handled, now you're complaining about it. yes, this makes perfect sense to me.

btw fuck you and welcome to WTF
when someone is told that they will be allright and that something is not that serious, one does not expect to end up with a busted up face and a permanant battle scar

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's like going in a pool and complaining about getting wet...

Jung

???
Premium
TarkinRocher said:
when someone is told that they will be allright and that something is not that serious, one does not expect to end up with a busted up face and a permanant battle scar
you miss the point. you'll be alright is a relative term, obviously your friend was "alright", where you were not. you freely chose to fight for sport and met your match, it's nobody's fault but your own. if you can't see that then i'm sorry you're so naive and i offer my condolences.

p.s. a friendly fight, would be using gloves and pads, then it wouldn't be "too serious" and you would likely be "alright". what did you expect, some people don't know their own strenght, and people are known (only on rare occasions and during full moons) to get carried away.

common sense, yep it's comon alright.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
the first rule of life: don't mimic the bullshit you see in movies and on tv. It's a damn good way to get hurt. If you don't like getting your shit split at a "fight club", then perhaps you didn't see the guys in the movie with permanent disfigurements and the guy with the fucking metal halo?

If yer gonna be dumb, get used to abuse.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
TarkinRocher said:
Just so you know, it wasn't my friend that kneed me in the face, it was some other dude. I'm mad at both of them, though. The guy for being a sadist fuck. And at my friend, him knowing what I'm like, leading me to slaughter. Since then I've become a meaner sonofabitch and I've bulked up a little, so if anyone asks me to come to a fight club again, I can beat they're ass right then and there.
Your friend took you there knowing you were going to get you ASS WHOOPPED !!!

The only other thing left is kicking his ass!

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
LOL im sorry I just thought it was funny..

Yea I would definitely beat the shit outta your friend just for GP. He def deserves it.....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
you miss the point. you'll be alright is a relative term, obviously your friend was "alright", where you were not. you freely chose to fight for sport and met your match, it's nobody's fault but your own. if you can't see that then i'm sorry you're so naive and i offer my condolences.

p.s. a friendly fight, would be using gloves and pads, then it wouldn't be "too serious" and you would likely be "alright". what did you expect, some people don't know their own strenght, and people are known (only on rare occasions and during full moons) to get carried away.

common sense, yep it's comon alright.
This is a rarity, but I completely agree with you junglizm. Now, Ive been in fights before, and I dont think I am a pansy, at least, probably not, but to fight because you can? Oh lets hit each other in the head like on the movies so we can be cool like brad pitt. Oh, I didnt want to do it, but I did it because my friend told me too. How dumb is that?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well i guess thats what you get when you listen to your friends... ohh well learn the hard way i guess

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Geez, what the hell are you doing, man? Any rational person who's not a sadiomasochist should not go within 100 meters of a fight club. Sorry about getting busted up, though.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
ARe fight Clubs illegal? Wtf is the big deal with getting your ASS kicked anywyas?

Status
Not open for further replies.