WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fight me like a man!

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Gotta love the system of Rep points. I took a look at my little list and I noticed something pretty interesting. All the big rep changes I received were from members who wrote in clear and near-impeccable English. As for the tiny ones, it's always done by someone who doesn't seem to have passed first grade.

When you look at your rep change, see the comment "ur mean" with a pointer to the thread, let's just say it's pretty easy to figure out who's been trying to have a go at me. :D :gun:

Pachyderm

I really did.
What's worse is when you get no explanations at all. I get them all the time. Some people can't own up, I guess. :sword:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Don't you see their Member name?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I got some ASSHOLE sayin "I can't believe how many rep points you have"!

I don't think I have that many? Any way "FUCK'EM"!

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
How do I see who rated me and gave me rep points?

Pachyderm

I really did.
Everytime I go to give you points MP... it seems I have already recently done it..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
click on userCP up on the top left. When your cp opens you'll see your rep points, what thread they relate to, the date and time, who gave them to you, and any comment the user wrote in regard to why.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pachyderm said:
Everytime I go to give you points MP... it seems I have already recently done it..
That's because of your boundless generosity. ;)

Shurikane said:
Gotta love the system of Rep points. I took a look at my little list and I noticed something pretty interesting. All the big rep changes I received were from members who wrote in clear and near-impeccable English. As for the tiny ones, it's always done by someone who doesn't seem to have passed first grade.

When you look at your rep change, see the comment "ur mean" with a pointer to the thread, let's just say it's pretty easy to figure out who's been trying to have a go at me. :D :gun:
Fight me like a man<----ur mean

rotflmb

MaxPower said:
click on userCP up on the top left. When your cp opens you'll see your rep points, what thread they relate to, the date and time, who gave them to you, and any comment the user wrote in regard to why.
Max thats just a power you have. not many people have that power. all i can see are the comments that are written.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
Max thats just a power you have. not many people have that power. all i can see are the comments that are written.
Hmmm. I've always been able to see who left the rep. Since day one.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Only staff and 10th level flamers have that ability Max, not sure if you had that ability really from day one, or if you just proved yourself so quickly that you didn't even get a chance to notice.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skorch said:
Only staff and 10th level flamers have that ability Max, not sure if you had that ability really from day one, or if you just proved yourself so quickly that you didn't even get a chance to notice.
Ahh, that must be it. I was already here for a while when Jason implimented it. I wasn't staff at the time but I was quite a flamer. :thumbsup:

MaxPower said:
Ahh, that must be it. I was already here for a while when Jason implimented it. I wasn't staff at the time but I was quite a flamer. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'm still left baffled at who tossed me a cookie. Only a few leave a nice little signature for you to know where your props came from.

Thank you everyone who let me know you love me.

And all the people who didn't leave a signature....well that's like getting drunk and waking up with a condom on, but not remembering the piece of ass. It hurts.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HavokChylde said:
And all the people who didn't leave a signature....well that's like getting drunk and waking up with a condom on, but not remembering the piece of ass. It hurts.
Hey beats the hell out of waking up still drunk; theres a condom in the toliet bowl, the front door is open, and for some strange reason you ass is sore..

Indeed. That would leave a person.......broken?

*pinky to lips Dr. Evil style*

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HavokChylde said:
Indeed. That would leave a person.......broken?

*pinky to lips Dr. Evil style*
ROFL~~ Easy~~ Not broken

See, I just got some damn rep points. But I have no clue where it came from.

At least God knows who's worshipping him!

Sorry. I know I can be full of it at times.

MaxPower said:
i am going to geht that tenth degree badge someday