WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fight with my brother

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just had a fight with my brother, man I wish I hadn't fought him. . . Not only am I sore as hell, but I'm probably gonna get therapy! >< yes. . . therapy sucks . . . dick. :thumbsdn: What do you think I should do? Man I'm so confused. . .

P.S. I took him on when he's 2 years older than me and huge as hell. . . and I still put up a good fight. I had the ending hold! And I think he's very sore.

I just flipped out and beat the shit outta my brother. He's younger than me but he outweighs me by bout ten pounds. I literally picked him up and threw him off the computer. I don't think I can actually do that... I'm afraid I'm going crazy...

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
So wait, you're getting therapy for fighting with your brother?

Was there guns or knifes or explosives I mean seriously wtf....

I've had so many fights with my older brother. At the moment i am 16 and he is 19. About 3 years ago, i was laying on the lounge minding my own fucking business trying to watch Stargate. He's standing there in the doorway staring at me. Then for the next 5 minutes straight he just starts throwing wet lettuce at me. Considering Stargate was the only thing i watched on tv back then, it was extremely annoying. When he noticed that i wasn't reacting he pegged the lettuce at my head, to which i got up and just lunged at him. I got first hit in if you dont count the lettuce... I got more hits in but his were harder. It ended when he threw a right hook, which forced me back, dazed. I got up and went to go for him again when he just looked horrified and said "oh shit" I put my hand to my left eye and withdrew it with a soaked dark red hand. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to find an extremely deep gash about 1cm away from my left eye. It was so deep and bleeding so furiously that i panicked. My dad came home 10 mins after that and took me to the hospital. 3 stitches, and a lasting scar that looks crazy. I still have the scar today. In the end, a few days later my brother looked worse than me, with a shitload of black and yellow bruises. But i had the permanent mark. </ramble>

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Man I hate scars . . . I have waaaayyy to many of them...

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
scars are memories...bad ones, but memories none the less.

one time i got in a pencil fight with this kid in my school so i stabbed on into his hand and one into his arm, he lost..

he had to take it out of his arm. gawd i love that memory

I got in a fight with my buddy's driveway the other night. I only ended up with 6 stitches, but you should see that fucking driveway... won't jump out at me like that again

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
badassmtbiker said:
I got in a fight with my buddy's driveway the other night. I only ended up with 6 stitches, but you should see that fucking driveway... won't jump out at me like that again
ouch! ehh i haven't fought in like almost 3 years now....WTF every one seems to back down.....like a few weeks ago i was ag GG(Golden Gates) really popular Russian Restaurant/club and i started shit with like 8 dudes.....3 or 4 people were holding me back.....and the other time i was there like last year i started shit with this kid...im 5'9 hes like 6'3 or 6'4 and he was tryin not 2 fight.....i guess people remember me from my crazy days....sure i got my ass beat..but in almost every fight i wasin i either busted or broken someones nose :D

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
gah, fights are too much for me.

Janglenut

Particinator
DIZNUTS said:
i guess people remember me from my crazy days....sure i got my ass beat..but in almost every fight i wasin i either busted or broken someones nose :D

Or you know, some people may just not want to fight? Period.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Janglenut said:
Or you know, some people may just not want to fight? Period.
hmmmmmm i never knew that people who go about talkin shit bout you car behind your back even though EVERYONE knows they won the race cuz the shoped fucked up my ride.....i never used any excuses....i paid up and that was it....no complainin no nothin...but they were still talkin shit how they whooped my ass in racing and the can whoop my ass in fighting.....but can't back it up and say it to my face......wats up with that?

I don't fight a lot. Never wanted to really. Kept ignoring those bugging me, bottling up all the anger. Well, people havn't picked on me for like 3 years now. That guy really shouldn't have thrown my backpack trough the window...big mistake.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
badassmtbiker said:
i got in a fight with a guy who was easily 2to3 times stronger than me. i won. how? its simple physics i was wriding my old tnt warlord which i dont care for much, simple logic a bike being thrown at you hurts more than fists......i dont think he liked the idea of a bike tired getting him in the mouth..................

Sektor

Particinator
I don't like to fight unless someone really pisses me off to the point where I can't hold my temper anymore. Then I don't stop fighting.

And I get even angrier when the pussy pulls weapons on me (knives, guns, etc.) Last fight I had, guy pulled out a BB gun. I managed to knock it out of his hand, but in the process, it went off and shot me - with my luck, in the index finger. I've just recently gotten the BB out. (This happened just a couple weeks ago, by the way) Had to cut it out myself because I don't have the money for the doctor, and I'll be damned if I get stuck with a high ass insurance bill, so...

Hell, at least I got the shit out. And the other guy, he ended up much worse off than I did. Being knocked unconscious, bleeding everywhere, etc.

Easty

Click click boom
damn little brothers, you all never learn.

take judo, you can kick anyone's ass :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
Sektor said:
And I get even angrier when the pussy pulls weapons on me (knives, guns, etc.) Last fight I had, guy pulled out a BB gun.
people who fight with weapons are fucking shitheads. :thumbsup:

sorry about the double-post :(

John Howle

Hot Girl on Girl Action
When me and my brother fight its really nothing serious but 2 years ago on the 4th of july, we had went to mexico to buy some illegal fireworks and i shot him with a few bottle rockets and some roman candels but then later that night.. he had one of those flying spinning exploding ones and he tossed towards me and instead of going up it was a dud' but i didnt know that it would still explode!!! so my pantleg was on fire i had a 3rd degree burn and i had to get a skin graph >.<... worst non-fight ever.