WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fighting parents suck.

ARgh, my parents are fucking fighting again. It's so fucking stupid. My dad is always trying to be the nice guy, but my mom just treats him like he's a fucking asshole. It pisses me off, that my mom is always in super bitch mode, and she alwas takes it out on my dad. :( and after the fight he alwas looks like 10-20 years older, alot more stressed out, and he tries to act nice to my sister and me by giving me stuff, and it just makes me mad that this kind of thing happens allt he fucking time. :(

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dull_bullet said:
ARgh, my parents are fucking fighting again. It's so fucking stupid. My dad is always trying to be the nice guy, but my mom just treats him like he's a fucking asshole. It pisses me off, that my mom is always in super bitch mode, and she alwas takes it out on my dad. :( and after the fight he alwas looks like 10-20 years older, alot more stressed out, and he tries to act nice to my sister and me by giving me stuff, and it just makes me mad that this kind of thing happens allt he fucking time. :(
Now you're jaded forever!

dull_bullet said:
I know how exactly how you feel. My parents fought all the time before the divorce, and I could always hear them in even with my door closed. It really is frustrating/agravating/painful/and all sorts of other things that can't really be put into words. The best thing to do when they're arguing is just get out of the house.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
Yo bro, this is my first post on wtf forums, and you are the lucky one to withness it :thumbsup:

anyway,

i had the exact same problems, but abit more... ehhm... ''crowded''.
with crowded i meen more persons in the family who fight about money, etc etc.. and who sits on the most comfortable chair near the TV.
My mom had enough of it and she went to a psycholog, what of fu**ing course didnt helped, it was only a waste of time to go visit somebody who talks to you, and you are like a brick of ''Rubber Concreat'' (yes... aha... yes... aha... yes... aha. :mfinger: FU psycholog Biatch!)
So it was a wast of time,

months later, we saw social improvements between our family, now its fun to be with them.

Conclusion = TIME WILL TELL, Fights will be over if you have patience.

Good luck

dull_bullet said:
There will always be fights in any relationship. It may suck but it's part of life. Just be glad they're fighting with words and not fists.

Evryone fights, that part of life. Maybe (and I know this sounds corny) you should try telling your parents that you fucking hate it when they act like that. That you love them, and that you can't handle their fighting. As far as the rest of it goes.. just be happy you still have both your parents in the same house... they could be divorced, and not talk at all. Be happy :happysad:

My step dad is always the one that gets mad and my mom puts up with it for some reason. It will get better for a while and then start all over again. But what can you do? Nothin