WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

filthy ex-wives

shep75

Tenderony
undefinedundefinedundefinedi would say that ex-wives are the root of all evil if you are in the military. they can call your commanding officer and raise all sorts of shit if they want to fuck with your carreer. i say that all ex wives need to jump off a cliff while we cheer them on. fuck ex wives! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

ron

Buster of Asses
Ex-wives are among the foulest beasts to roam the planet. They can't just let it go. Oh no, the bitch gets jealous of any new love interest you my find and will do everything in her power to keep you from being happy and content. She'll use your kids against you, she'll destroy your stuff, she'll vadalize your car. She's a spiteful wretch who isn't happy, so she wants to make sure that you're not.

My ex-wife, who is remarried and has three kids with her new husband still uses our daughter as a pawn in some sick game she thinks we're playing. The annoying bitch does everything in her power to make my life difficult and, get this, she's the one who wanted the divorce! Imagine my surpise!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Granted, I am too young to have an ex-wife, but will an ex-girlfriend do? This one time, I had a girlfriend, who, I've mentioned this in another thread, told me that she still thought we had a future, and all that bullshit. Well, she went off with some other boy, I was like what the fuck. And then I got a new girlfriend, and she would try and come into the picture and ruin things between my new girlfriend and I. So, to get back at the bitch, I had some Artillery shell fireworks, the kind that look like balls, and are shot out of a tube. I took two of them, lit them and stuck them in her mail-box, at 2:30 am. :bomb: :thumbsup:

You should do something similar to your ex-wives, the bitch never talked to me again. :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Crazy Ex-Girlfriends I can speak of as well...

Alright, so I don't really have much to speak of... the worst was when a crazy girl I broke off with lit a piece of paper on fire and put it in my locker (still burning).

Seriously, this is why I don't date any more. Girls are (in my experience) just too nasty after all's said and done.

As for divorces... My dad accused my mom of "brainwashing" us to hate him. The thought never occured to him that he was a deadbeat jackass. I guess that's just the other side of the coin...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I had some Artillery shell fireworks, the kind that look like balls, and are shot out of a tube. I took two of them, lit them and stuck them in her mail-box, at 2:30 am. :bomb: :thumbsup:
I can roll with that...ive done the whole pantball deal....crazy stuff....i got two years probation....but it was worth it.. :/
ooh..and she was my ex.fling...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i wonder why you have ex-wives

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
you see im rather good with image editing so when i broke up with this one chick she tried to runin every relationship i had after her so i took some pics of her i still had and put her making out with random guys and somehow the found their way into her boyfriends locker...she never tried to fuck with me again.

shep75

Tenderony
Hypertron said:
you see im rather good with image editing so when i broke up with this one chick she tried to runin every relationship i had after her so i took some pics of her i still had and put her making out with random guys and somehow the found their way into her boyfriends locker...she never tried to fuck with me again.

you see, i haveyou beat on that one. i had naked pictures of my ex from our honeymoon. i sent the to every loving member of her family because her mom refused to believe she cheated when i was deployed to the persian gulf. then, i found the asshole she was fucking who was also married at that time. i told him that if he didn't meet me at a designated place and give me some info, i would call his wife up and send her copies of the e-mails that i found. when i saw him, he was a short, dumpy piece of crap who probably had not seen his pathetic pecker in a few years. i then told him what a piece of shit he was and insulted him baiting him into putting his hands on me. i kicked that fucker's ass in under 60 seconds and i still told his wife. she beat his ass and hit him with a chair. payback is a motherfucker.

as for the ex-wife, i put a restraining order on her and her mother. then i went ahead and nailed a couple of her friends and took pitures of us together at a club. needless to say, she was butt-hurt and really pissed. the best way to get back at an ex is to fuck her friends and just plain get even. i still get a laugh out of that one. as forher now, i turned her into the IRS for her stealing my money($45000.00). she has been charged by the IRS and now she is fucked. remember.............. don't get mad! get even! you will find that out as you near adulthood. trust me. :thumbsup:

shep75

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
i wonder why you have ex-wives

because the whore fucked around. see my reply to hyperton. :joy: :joy:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
shep75 said:
because the whore fucked around. see my reply to hyperton. :joy: :joy:
were your "pleasuring"enough to her

shep75

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
oh so not enough time together
she knew what she was getting into when she married me. i never fucked around while i was married. but, she fucked someone else and i had to divorce her. nailing 2 of her friends after i filed for divorce was sweet revenge though. i learned alot from being married to an evil sucubus. never trust a woman who doesn't make her own money. trust me on that one.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
shep75 said:
she knew what she was getting into when she married me. i never fucked around while i was married. but, she fucked someone else and i had to divorce her. nailing 2 of her friends after i filed for divorce was sweet revenge though. i learned alot from being married to an evil sucubus. never trust a woman who doesn't make her own money. trust me on that one.
naw really cause their just going to get fat and lazy and blame it on me

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey! I am an ex wife! but im a good ex wife!
CL's Ex is a lying, vindictive, controlling, terrible person...
so I feel your pain!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
hey! I am an ex wife! but im a good ex wife!
CL's Ex is a lying, vindictive, controlling, terrible person...
so I feel your pain!
and why did you get divorced

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
and why did you get divorced
because he turned into a lazy, abusive alcoholic, and since I am stronger than him, I said, fuck off. but I never held his kids against him and I never forced him to pay child support.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
because he turned into a lazy, abusive alcoholic, and since I am stronger than him, I said, fuck off. but I never held his kids against him and I never forced him to pay child support.
sucks for you so do you have the kids or does he or what

shep75

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
naw really cause their just going to get fat and lazy and blame it on me
they tend to do that. they sit around all day and eat bon bons. then they wonder why you get pissed at them.