WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Final Fantasy X

Anyone play Final Fantasy X? If so maybe you could help me out. I am at the battle against Yunalesca where I was supposed to get the final summon. I can beat her first 2 forms easily, but when I get to the lasy one it always casts megadeth on me and kills all my party members. I have the soul bracer on Auron which has death ward, but he still gets killed every time I try to fight that battle. Anyone have any ideas of what I should do?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I'm not a fan of RPG's. I'd rather stay in my life instead of some fake "Anime" Character's Life.

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
Yep, all the effort you put in your characters go straight to hell when you finish the game, or quit an mmorpg.
Im not an anime fan, but Final Fantasy was there way before I realized the meaning of anime. So I dont think about it like anime, more like a classic.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hicts said:
Yep, all the effort you put in your characters go straight to hell when you finish the game, or quit an mmorpg.
Im not an anime fan, but Final Fantasy was there way before I realized the meaning of anime. So I dont think about it like anime, more like a classic.
I'm a fan of games of which you can see the work you have put into it. Like a racer I guess. I like racing games, Non-Storyline ones, just open ended.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I think anime is lame and partialy retarded. But then again,I'm not thirteen either. Nevertheless,I thought FFX was and is one of the best rpg games out,aside from the Metal Gear and Splinter Cell series games.

As far as FFX,I've beat that game more times than I care to brag about,I can't for the life of me remember what all I did to finally beat Yunalesca. To save you some time,rather than type for two days talking you through the level,you might Google an FFX walkthrough. There are tons of them online. I'm sure you'll find one to help you out.

Btw,I thought FFX2 sucked.

gehtfuct said:
Btw,I thought FFX2 sucked.

Nothing but a cash in on nerdy guys drooling over girls in gaming.

"Dude when she jumps and you pause it, you can see her butt!"

As for Final Fantasy X, Just go to Gamefaqs.com. Someone out there has made an elite guide for it I'm sure. The game is rather simple though, more like a movie than a game. The storyline = Beautiful, Gameplay = masturbation.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
GarnetXero said:
Anyone play Final Fantasy X? If so maybe you could help me out. I am at the battle against Yunalesca where I was supposed to get the final summon. I can beat her first 2 forms easily, but when I get to the lasy one it always casts megadeth on me and kills all my party members. I have the soul bracer on Auron which has death ward, but he still gets killed every time I try to fight that battle. Anyone have any ideas of what I should do?
work your characters up more, they obviously cant handle the damage delt out.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
[sky] said:
I'm a fan of games of which you can see the work you have put into it. Like a racer I guess. I like racing games, Non-Storyline ones, just open ended.
So you play games that require the skills of a monkey paid in bananas?

Watch the car go round and round! Why don't u just put your head on the end of a baseball bat and spin your self bout 20 times!

SEE THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE! You have accomplished so much!

[sky] said:

Are you saying that you don't put work into RPG's? You definately do you have to get each character up in levels to get them to learn new things. It takes a lot more strategy than a racing game. I mean c'mon win race, get money, buy new car. How much work is that?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
GarnetXero said:
Are you saying that you don't put work into RPG's? You definately do you have to get each character up in levels to get them to learn new things. It takes a lot more strategy than a racing game. I mean c'mon win race, get money, buy new car. How much work is that?
And you have way too much time on your hands!

Cortez

Havent thought of one yet
One of your characters needs to be in zombie status at the end of the second battle so at the beginning of the third battle he or she will not be affected by megadeath it is hard, an easy trick is to use yojimbo and pay him money to preform zanmato which kills yunalesca instantly he he he he :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
GarnetXero said:
One of the other reasons I don't play them is I have enough crap in my life i don't need to learn about some twenty somethings problems in a galaxy far far away.

Thanks for all your help after fighting her about ten times I finally figured out how to beat her. And yes I do have way too much time on my hands. I am waiting to start college I hate fucking sitting at home when I'm not working it sux, but I have nothing better to do. But I don't give a shit what people think about me :mfinger:

Cortez

Havent thought of one yet
Yojimbo's zanmato move solves all boses very quickly except the last one where you have to fight him without aeons