WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Finally!

Jung

???
Premium
:thumbsup: Turtle beach makes great economy cards. I' have no doubt that you'll be more than satisfied.

edit: the audigy platinums aren't that bad though, just pricey. I've found my favorite to be the M-Audio card I have now though. I'm looking into upgradint to this one as I expand my studio though, I'm short on inputs. :(

Descent

Hella Constipated
Just set up my Paradigm speakers near my computer :D.

Now I have seperated channels.

Descent

Hella Constipated
It just came today. It sounds fucking amazing!

Crisp highs, perfect midrange, and deep bass. It sounds extremely warm, the sound just fills the room. The Sensaura 3D audio should be cool, but I have not tried it yet. I'm going to test out A3D in a sec.

Now if only my dad would get back in town so I can get my new monitor.

UPDATE: JUST TESTED OUT A3D. It's amazing! It really gives me the edge I have been needing in my games.

Descent

Hella Constipated
HOLY FUCK!

I'm hearing notes and sounds in NIN songs that I have NEVER heard before! This card is breathtaking...