WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Finally!!!

Easty

Click click boom
I got a job! I've been looking, applying, whatever for one for about a month now. I got one as a dishwasher at a local restaurant. Free food, work with my cousin (fun), and see car shows. What's not to like.

Sympathy reps are highly appreciated, as I must regain my #2 spot on these forums. Help me, my brethren! :happysad:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Good job, Dishwashing is the coolest job on the planet.. And always remember, Have fun with it.

*gave you sympathy rep*

i have no sympathy! you gotz to earn your rep from me! i'm not a brotheren :)
congrats on the job BTW

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
good job. I have to work for my dad at his company. I am the lowest level of grunt in the 10 man business. I have to do whatever anyone wants me to do. have to mulch the front lot? Need to re-pave the parking lot? Want a back rub? Need your golf clubs cleaned? Need to take stock of the shutters that noone has seen in 20 years? I'm your man. All for a measly $5.00 a hour. But there is an upside. Since noone cares about what I do, I set up my own little break room behind a row of siding. It has a t.v., couch, telephone, and I'm working on a popcorn machine.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I worked as a pot washer in a hospital when I was in school for a while. It's actually a better job than most would think. Be your own boss and everyone leaves you alone. After a few months I moved oveer to Housekeeping and did floors. Buffing, carpet cleaning, stripping and waxing. That had it's own charm.

Good luck to you my fellow. :thumbsup:

Dave666

Pot-Head
Symp rep, a lot of my friends do dishwashing and say it's fun so good luck. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
Thanks a lot to you all for the reps. Hey nymphie, drop your pants and unlock the back door, I'm "coming" to earn that rep.