WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Finds no joy in sex

magnolia

Postaholic
I find no joy in sex. I thought it was supposed to be this amazing feeling, but it's not. It didn't hurt or anything, but it just wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I don't even masterbate anymore cuz that gives me no pleasure anymore. I just can't seem to reach orgasm. Maybe that's it. What's wrong with me? I thought people were supposed to love sex. I'm the only person I know who's had sex and doesn't love it. What is my problem?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
You have many options. You could be the one in a hundred people who can't enjoy sex, unlikely. You Should experiment with a willing partner and try different things. You may find you like certain things that will get you off. It's worth the effort, really it is. Orgasms on a regular basis make life much better. Experiment, experiment, experiment.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Sounds to me like your partners just suck. Find better partners!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Foreplay is the key. Find a guy who gets you so wet you're almost dripping or dripping, then fuck him. Make sure that he is going to keep fucking you till you do. It's fucked up how many guys don't care if a girl gets off or not. Multiple orgasms can be accomplished with any woman if the guy is just willing to take the time and knows what he is doing.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
I find no joy in sex. I thought it was supposed to be this amazing feeling, but it's not. It didn't hurt or anything, but it just wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I don't even masterbate anymore cuz that gives me no pleasure anymore. I just can't seem to reach orgasm. Maybe that's it. What's wrong with me? I thought people were supposed to love sex. I'm the only person I know who's had sex and doesn't love it. What is my problem?
I have been told by quite a few women that I excel in the area of oral clitoral stimulation, and the proof is in the pudding! You need to find a man that cares about your needs and has the necessary skills to get you where you need to be! Me, I love the fact that I can get her off with the flick of my tongue and the kiss from my lips~ it works like a charm 99.9% of the time!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Well im not really one that is abundent in knowledge about it. I have only done it a few times. But even at that I think that sex can only be enjoyable when your with someone that you actually care about. And if you havea little foreplay before it.
Thats just my take most people would screw with anything they could. But ehh i think if you really want to enjoy it do it with someone you care for truely and someone that is willing to get you going.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, this is probably your first sexual partner If i'm correct, sometimes you don't reach orgasism with your first partner, it may take several partners until you reach climax, once you find a partner that can do so, your opinions on sex will change. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
swizeguy said:
Well I think that sex can only be enjoyable when your with someone that you actually care about.
and that would depend on if you are the pitcher or the catcher!
I think nameless sex is the best unbound with no restrictions and feelings don't get hurt!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
TwisT said:
and that would depend on if you are the pitcher or the catcher!
I think nameless sex is the best unbound with no restrictions and feelings don't get hurt!
I love you ... ;)

i'd have to agree with whoever suggested maybe its your partner. maybe you two have to experiment more, maybe it is the foreplay. sometimes its better with lots of deep kisses, playing out side the pants just teasing eachother, rubing and kissing. then when both are getting excited, slowly start taking eachothers pants off, then more rubbing and kissing, light sucking on eachothers necks and bottom lips, then slowly put hands inside under wear, then play with eachother for a bit. then maybe he can try to find your g-spot, playing with you till you arching and moaning, wanting more, your soaked and wanting more and more, then play some more, till your both so bothered you just have to have it. then he slowly puts it in, real slow, your wanting to aggressivly pull him in, but he resists, does it slow. then have sex really slow, as your almost ready to expload, go hard and faster, hard enough to make you want to call out and prey to god.
hmmmmm if that still dosen't work, i got more ideas. ;) just let me know if you want some.

edit: just remember half of really good sex is hunger and desire. the hungier you are foreachother the more desire you have.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
i'd have to agree with whoever suggested maybe its your partner. maybe you two have to experiment more, maybe it is the foreplay. sometimes its better with lots of deep kisses, playing out side the pants just teasing eachother, rubing and kissing. then when both are getting excited, slowly start taking eachothers pants off, then more rubbing and kissing, light sucking on eachothers necks and bottom lips, then slowly put hands inside under wear, then play with eachother for a bit. then maybe he can try to find your g-spot, playing with you till you arching and moaning, wanting more, your soaked and wanting more and more, then play some more, till your both so bothered you just have to have it. then he slowly puts it in, real slow, your wanting to aggressivly pull him in, but he resists, does it slow. then have sex really slow, as your almost ready to expload, go hard and faster, hard enough to make you want to call out and prey to god.
hmmmmm if that still dosen't work, i got more ideas. ;) just let me know if you want some.

edit: just remember half of really good sex is hunger and desire. the hungier you are foreachother the more desire you have.
Sounds like you wrote a romance novel or two before...

na i just got carried away. sorry back to the thread at hand.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
Reading that gave me wood. :thumbsup:

Mags, many young women don't have orgasms early on. Sometimes it can be mental (feeling anxiety, or inhibition). Some extremely rare cases it can be physical/hormonal. But in most cases it's simply not being in tune to your body in a sexual perspective, and what makes you orgasm. In other words, you may still need some discovery. As nymph said “experiment”.
Not to be too nosey, but what are the chances you can get him to go down on you? I find that can “loosen up” even the most difficult to please women. How experienced is he?

magnolia

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
Reading that gave me wood. :thumbsup:

Mags, many young women don't have orgasms early on. Sometimes it can be mental (feeling anxiety, or inhibition). Some extremely rare cases it can be physical/hormonal. But in most cases it's simply not being in tune to your body in a sexual perspective, and what makes you orgasm. In other words, you may still need some discovery. As nymph said “experiment”.
Not to be too nosey, but what are the chances you can get him to go down on you? I find that can “loosen up” even the most difficult to please women. How experienced is he?
He isn't experienced, and he has already gone down on me as foreplay and we both love it. He's always wanting to do it to me but I won't let him.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Pick a time where you both have a few hours to be alone, and just explore eachother and how certian things feel. Don't worry about getting off, all you're doing is becomming comfortable around eachother and with what eachother likes.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
magnolia said:
He isn't experienced, and he has already gone down on me as foreplay and we both love it. He's always wanting to do it to me but I won't let him.
Prude ... lol ... if he is'nt experienced, then he needs the practice. Don't deny the boy! Maybe he is'nt doing it right, don't be afraid to guide him along and tell him what you like, or what is'nt working. Otherwise the poor guy will just be down there licking everything in sight. Good sex is all about communicating what you like to your partner.
Some aggressive hair pulling and sexual asphyxiation (nice way of saying choking, lol) never hurt either.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It just goes to show that you can be hung like a tank and still be gone in sixty seconds. First off,you'll need somebody that's willing to go longer to insure that you enjoy the "sixty seconds" as well. Unless you happen to be the type of monkey that can bust a nut looking at a lightbulb,more or less it's because you're both still young. It wont be long and you'll be squirming and screaming like a champ. The big prize is;it wont be long and you'll be really bored of it and you'll be yawning in between heavy breathing.

Remember...

Preggers wont wash off. ;) :thumbsup:

Use a MaxPowerPenisPouch. Look at johnnyK,that'll change your damn mind.

bnccoder

Postaholic
breakology said:
Prude ... lol ... if he is'nt experienced, then he needs the practice. Don't deny the boy! Maybe he is'nt doing it right, don't be afraid to guide him along and tell him what you like, or what is'nt working. Otherwise the poor guy will just be down there licking everything in sight. Good sex is all about communicating what you like to your partner.
Some aggressive hair pulling and sexual asphyxiation (nice way of saying choking, lol) never hurt either.
I've been afraid of drowning and suffocation at the same time before. It was great.