WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fire Crackers Can Be Mad Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolentJ98

Tell ur mom to FUCK OFF!
Well it all started when i went to my friends house and we started playin with fire crackers.He had one of his friends come over and we threw some fire crackers at him lol...

Well the night when on and when i was about to leave i lit a fire cracker and it jus about blew up in my hand and then when my ma got there i lit another and that one did blow up in my hand and i was like yo wtf!! :D :D :D

Hove420 is mad annoying for real do :p :p :p :

hove420

the shocka
ViolentJ98 said:
Well it all started when i went to my friends house and we started playin with fire crackers.He had one of his friends come over and we threw some fire crackers at him lol...

Well the night when on and when i was about to leave i lit a fire cracker and it jus about blew up in my hand and then when my ma got there i lit another and that one did blow up in my hand and i was like yo wtf!! :D :D :D
dont post that shit in here man, save that for another thread this thread is for bashing man...just a little reminder so you dont get e-rapped in the butt

Wow, you're a fucking moron. First, this story doesn't belong in B&T. Second, why the hell would you be stupid enough to be holding a firecracker in your hand?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Not once but twice someone is trying to get a head start on the darwin award for this year.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ViolentJ98 said:

Hove420 is mad annoying for real do :p :p :p :
you still got a hand.

Somebody please make this thread more interesting. I still want to know what the fuck the guy was thinking holding the firecrackers after he lit them.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
hove420 said:
:rotflmao: we are all dumb fucks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As well as being homosexual. w00t. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tiger_86 said:
Somebody please make this thread more interesting. I still want to know what the fuck the guy was thinking holding the firecrackers after he lit them.
He was trying to impress you. Did it work? :p

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
tiger_86 said:
Don't say that about them, FzM. You're giving homosexuals a bad name.

Yeah, but most homosexuals aren't big, huge, flaming drag queens. They do it to themselves. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.