WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fire! Fire!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, I went to lunch and everything seem normal. When I come back the fire alarm was going crazy, everyone was out in the parking lot. I speed up my pase a little to find out what in the world is going on. I see the maintenance guy running... I hear him talk on the radio. "Call the fire dept.!!!" "We have a fire..." "We have people stuck in the elevators!!!!"

I walked over to see if my co-workers are still inside, they are. I scream at them: "There is a fire!!! better get out!" They do not listen.

Anyway, after about 45 minutes of hanging out there, seen smoke coming out of the elevators. A fire man comes and says: "You guys can go back to work now" :(

So now I am here. The A/C system went down due to the fire. We will not have A/C till tomorrow! :thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
What started the fire?

Was it one of these?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
What started the fire?

Was it one of these?
I am not very familiar with elevators, however I do not believe that little baby could power up two elevators.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Least you were safe Chilian ;)
noo a/c :redface:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Least you were safe Chilian ;)
noo a/c :redface:
Yeah, I am safe. Thank you! :thumbsup:

No A/C, the temperature is already increasing.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was saying that MAYBE because you work in IT, somebody bought a generic PowMax PSU and it caught fire, like 99.9% of their low end ones do.

It was your bosses, wife that caused the fire! Wasn’t it? Her, and her damn fucked up, implants.

Anyways, glad you’re ok! :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i smell a sick day coming on cff...tomorrow sounds good :))