WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fire Hydrant

The other day I was visiting with a friend, and she asked me to walk across the street with her to Walgreens. I said sure, cause it was hotter than hell in her apartment. So, we're standing there waiting for traffic to clear, and I make a comment about how we must look like hookers cause we're on a street corner in the middle of the night and she's wearing one of those lingerie inspired tank tops. Traffic cleared and we crossed, still laughing about possibly being mistaken as "ladies of the evening".

As a joke, I went over to a fire hydrant and pretended I was about to stradle it. I lifted my leg and had planned on hurdling the damn thing, but as soon as I jumped up I smacked my leg on one of the bolt thingies on the side. That hurt like a bitch! On top of it all, her room-mates mom drove by and I'm pretty sure she saw the whole thing. Now I have a large, angry, O-shaped bruise on my thigh. This sucks.

I guess that's what I get for acting like a dipshit. :happysad:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Yay Hookers!!! hey at least you got to freak out someone you know...

bnccoder

Postaholic
Maybe next time you'll leave humping the hydrants to the dogs and stick to boys. :p

HatedOne216

Tears of Blood
hookers humping everything in sight...god thats hott. i dont know what the world is coming to when that happens...but i like it. :p

necro

Postaholic
For the local herald:

Two women were sighted standing on the sidewalk of main and 47th last night, wearing less than sufficent clothing and assuming lazy posture. Reports from witnesses say that one of them attempted to deface a fire hydrant, and was injured in the process. Slick :thumbsup: