WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediMasterYoda

The Great Warrior
My Fucking Mom :mad: Set Up a candle lit it and walked away when i went downstairs the rack where she set the candle was on fire so was the stuff on it, most of the wall was on fire and sparks were flying everywhere i almost got a spark in my eye, i shouted " fire runs in tries to blow it out fails. So then she opens the door to rhe garage and runs in grabs the rack and runs out of the bathroom and throws it out onto the garage floor. :yikes: :fskull: :terr: :wasntme: :help:(Me)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
So.. What have we learned today kids?.. Be careful with the deadly weapons aka candles... and if there is a fire throw the object on the floor?! lol :question:

JediMasterYoda said:
u think i had time the wall was like on fire almost some rep plz
why do you want rep and what have you done to deserve it?

answer in full sentences.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
When I was 4, I burned down the garage with matches.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Once I was at a friends house . And suddenly his mom runsin screaming loud : AA the cristmastree is on fire.

I thought myself: WTH is she so crazy about ? The fucking tree stood utside !!

But my friend who was seriusly high screamed : Woohoow the fucking tree is really enlightet !

Oh man !!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
1ct-on! said:
Once I was at a friends house . And suddenly his mom runsin screaming loud : AA the cristmastree is on fire.

I thought myself: WTH is she so crazy about ? The fucking tree stood utside !!

But my friend who was seriusly high screamed : Woohoow the fucking tree is really enlightet !

Oh man !!
That's some funny shit...

Signify

Particinator
extremepilot said:
Uhhh dude, the British did that. :rolleyes:
War of 1812

aka the canadians....we were fighting the war together there buddy boy. you know how canada used to be a colony of britain?

Takkun

Anonymooo.
Next time, pour high proof alcohol on it. It'll smother the fire because of all the CO2 in it.