WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FireFox

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ive been an ie user for awhile and made the switch to firefox not too recently. anyway how do you save flash's in firefox/how do you get to youre temporary internet files folder in firefox. i checked ie and they dont use the same folder...

Jung

???
Premium
To save Flash directly you'd need an extension. You can also Google the link to the flash file, and get a link that you can right click and download.

Temp internet files can be accessed from your profile folder. You can find it by pasting %appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles into run. Once that opens up there will be a randomly named folder; that is your profile folder. (Mine is called 1e3n1366.default) The files are inside the Cache directory. You can also view your cache by typing about:cache into the address bar.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ill do the google thing. im used to ie. in ie id just go to the site, after it was loaded i could just og through my temporary internet files folder and find the .swf file.

Jung

???
Premium
You can use an extension called Grease Monkey and the unembed user script for this. I use it for links to movies and such, but it works for Flash as well.

Just FYI, the link to the user script is a javascript file, here's the description.
Unembed: Add a download link next to any embedded movie.
It's listed on the Grease Monkey script Wiki.