WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

first day of school

wocka

Clitpickle
there were not bathroom signs on the first day of school and i pissed in the girls bathroom, when i first entered i was like WTF no urinals?!?1 then went into the stall. i got caught by some chick asking me for a tampon. at that moment i ran the fuck out

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Wow, this thread is funny. Was this in elementary, junior high, or high school? How cheap does a school have to be to not even post signs?

Easty

Click click boom
BWAHAHAHAHAH! you should've told her that they were in your other pants

rockmaiden04 said:
Wow, this thread is funny. Was this in elementary, junior high, or high school? How cheap does a school have to be to not even post signs?
I'm guessing high school, because few girls menstruate in elementary and i don't think many use tampons in middle school.
Yeah sherlock holmes points!!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
The high school I used to go to had bathrooms that were nearly impossible to find if you didn't already know what you were looking for. The only thing you could see from the halls was those half-circle sinks that have the foot pedal for turning the faucet on. Only one of them even had the Boys/Girls painted on the wall. The rest of them were either blank, or had paper signs taped up. It was fun switching the signs around to screw with the freshmen, though.

rockmaiden04 said:
Obviously not elementary. Some chick asked for pads. Edit : And I noticed someone else already said that. Oops.

I did the same thing, when I was in the second grade. :confuse:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Haha I would of said no and just stayed and did my business, not worth the trouble of going to find the boys bathroom after you embarassed yourself enough. Running away probly made more of a scene about the whole situation.

Paul Finch from American Pie comes to mind when i hear this subject.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Dragonfly said:
Paul Finch from American Pie comes to mind when i hear this subject.
it actually does :thumbsup:

wocka

Clitpickle
i didnt just run out, i was in the stale pissing when she entered the restroom, then she went into the stall next to me and asked me, i said no and just left.

off topic- anyone ever think about going to school with no shoes?

bnccoder

Postaholic
wocka said:
off topic- anyone ever think about going to school with no shoes?
Been there done that. They let me through the day but said I had to wear them the next day.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I did it once in high school too and no one said anything to me. It kinda hurt to walk on the gravel and i got some weird looks, but everyone was pretty cool about it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
In the elementary school I attended, the bathroom were so nasty I was scared of even walking by them. So one time I needed to do number 2 and I didn't want to do it so I shitted in my pants. It was the worse day of my life that I can remember. :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
In the elementary school I attended, the bathroom were so nasty I was scared of even walking by them. So one time I needed to do number 2 and I didn't want to do it so I shitted in my pants. It was the worse day of my life that I can remember. :(
damn i was about to give you a pooptoast but i think it might really hurt your feelings......so i won't do it....skid marks :thumbsup:

wocka

Clitpickle
wow that sucks shitting in school, i think i would take all my clothes off and make a go streaking around school so people didnt think i shitted myself. o,0

Once,

I was peeing at the urinal, at church. I had to fart right (while going pee), so i pressed extra hard to make a nice loud crunchy fart, and i accidentally crapped myself in the process.

It sucked.

bnccoder

Postaholic
xaphirbryan said:
Once,

I was peeing at the urinal, at church. I had to fart right (while going pee), so i pressed extra hard to make a nice loud crunchy fart, and i accidentally crapped myself in the process.

It sucked.

Found this site today, it rocks :thumbsup:
Read yucks guide in Welcome Wagon and make a thread there.