First (kiss)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok, Well my first kiss was on our one year anniversary (current relationship) and we were staying together, and we hadn't kissed before now cos we live so far apart and it was kinda akward before, anywho, we were laying in the bed next to each other and i was lying with my back to him and we were hugging and then he asked me to turn around and so i did.. and ta da.. ;) quite romantic :p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was in sixth grade, and I was walking home the first girl I ever had a crush on.

We stopped under a weeping willow that drooped so low that it touched the ground, and it was like our own little world. We kissed a little bit in silence, and then held hands. We walked home together every day for the rest of the year but nothing happened. At the end of the school year, she moved.

A couple years ago, the tree got chopped down for some reason. :thumbsdn:

Memories :thumbsup:

arrogantbastard

Clitpickle
Mine was when I was in an astrology class in 7th grade, I was doing a project with a girl in my class who I really liked, but I didn't know if she liked me or what. So she comes over at night to just watch stars and see which ones are in the sky at that time of year. We go up on my roof (which is only about 5 feet off the ground at one point) and just lay there and talk about stars and stuff for a while. Then it starts getting colder and so we snuggle together for a little while then our eyes met and we kissed. Definately the most romantic moment of my life.

hamtaro

Hoodrat
Mine was in the sophomore year in highschool when I was invited by a girl to a party at her house. In that night, we went into the forest next to neighborhood with several of her friends. Because it was too dark, I can barely saw shit. I was holding her hand, so I know whom I was walking with. At one point everyone stopped and started talking random stuffs. I looked at her and so she did look at me. Few seconds later she closed her eyes, and then we kissed. That was the only night that everyone seemed to be perfect cuz after that, she kinda went out with another girl who she thought "cooler." oh well... cherish memory

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
well i had my first kiss my freshman year, but the one that is sweeter was when i was in 3rd grade, and the boy across the street i had a huge crush on would always come over and visit me. Well one day i was playing in a tree and got stuck and he saw me and wanted to come help. The sweet thing was he dressed up in his superman suit (one he had gotten for halloween, which was not far away) and came and saved me and when i was on the ground he just went for it right on the smacker. I guess he figured he had a right to, but it was still pretty sweet.

By the way, all grown up, he sits 2 seats in front of me in my history class and we never talk. my, how things change...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Aww, Unforgiven, It's nothing to rush into, Sometimes it better to wait and then you get revitalized over again and figure out it was so worth the wait!
Or.. on the other hand it may suck :p
But either way ;)

Unforgiven

That Guy
meh_it_all said:
Aww, Unforgiven, It's nothing to rush into, Sometimes it better to wait and then you get revitalized over again and figure out it was so worth the wait!
Or.. on the other hand it may suck :p
But either way ;)

Meh...

I don't care, really.

I stopped caring long ago. :)

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I was in summer school. I think I was about 14. I was out walking with my boyfriend talking about shit, nothing serious. At one point we stopped and looked at the forest. Next thing I know his head and wide open mouth are coming straight at me. He kisses me by sticking his really stiff tongue into my mouth. It was the worst kiss I ever had. But the night remained a nice romantic evening. I may not have actually kissed someone before that but I do know that there is usually movement of something involved. I must say, I did kind of teach him what I liked so it wasn't so bad after that and not so ....wet.

mideck

mideck
Kay well my first kiss .. happened in grade 7 .. I was at this point a huge church person ... anyways .. I had a crush on this one guy that I thought I could never get with ... During our Jr Youth retreat ..My crush asked me to go outside with him ..I followed and then asked him what he wanted to talk to me about ... He said .. "this" ... and leaned over and kissed me !!! We held hands after that .. and then went back inside to everyone going " oOoOoO, he kissed her !!". Then at the end of the night he told me that he had liked me for a long time and wanted to be my bf .. lol .. (soo cute) .. We remained bf and gf for several months after that .I think we kissed maybe a few times after that .. then the night we broke up .. he kissed and said it felt like his first kiss all over again .. ( which wasnt with me ) ..

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
It happened October 31st of 1999. It was six days before my fourteenth birthday. I was a young and impressionable stupid kid. We went to the mall with her parents, so her younger siblings could go trick-or-treating. When we finally got back to her house, we went into her room. She had the band Orgy on, on the song Dissention. She turned off the lights and turned on her black light. I didn't speak much back then, so we just sat on the floor and stared at eachother. After about two minutes passing, she leaned in, and started kissing me. Took me a minute to figure out what to do :rolleyes: . Now, I hate that bitch and always will, but out of all of the guys I've kissed, she's the best.

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
haha .. I was an early bloomer. I got my first kiss in a swimming pool at a Y-Camp the summer after 4th grade, nice girl named Amanda that I haven't seen since that summer. After the first time we kissed, we would sneak away from the rest of the campers n whatnot into the woods next to the YMCA building and kiss ... eventually she wanted to try something she had seen on TV (I was clueless at the time) and she kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth.. and we continued this a number of times throughout the summer. The last day of camp for me came, and my dad was yelling into the woods for me, and I wanted a kiss goodbye, but wasn't going to go for it. So I gave her a hug .. looked her in the eyes, and started to walk away backwards. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into her and gave me a huge kiss goodbye. Then I didn't see her ever again. Nor did I get any action for the following 5 years until freshman year... so that's my story.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Unforgiven said:
Aww... some of these stories are soooo sweet.

This may sound a bit sad, but I have yet to recieve mine.

Based on what I know about you, I'm a couple years younger and in the same shoes as you. Teach me all you know. Because when I'm your current age, I'm sure nothing will have changed in my love life.

But hey, what's love anyway? Fuck that shit. Fuck it to fucking hell with a charred broom.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
well i had my first kiss when i was 6years old and the girl was 7....she was my moms best friend's daughter....she would always sleep over my house.....well she got me to kiss her one day when we were watching some cartoon.....after that when our moms went out......she climed into my bed and we played doctor(was her idea) every single night after that she would make me show her my dick.....kinda "show me yours and ill show u mine" i guess she is responsible for my pervertedness(is that even a word?) shes 22 now and marries.......she is soo hot though.......we never had fights or anything.....only thing happened was that i came to this country and she was stuck back home :(

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I was in my freshman year and i took the girl i had been dating for a little bit up for a small hike to a spot i knew well. It was a nice private spot with a nice view and the leaves were all changing. I was holding her in my arms then i turned her around got the guts to do it and kissed her.