WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

first night

magnolia

Postaholic
I's my first night over at my bf's and he just broke my glasses. smooth movie casenova.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
make him buy you knew ones. with diamonds. hock the diamonds, buy a new car. LOL.

magnolia

Postaholic
haha, that's great advice. But we got them fixed today. So now I can see again. Yay!

magnolia said:
I's my first night over at my bf's and he just broke my glasses. smooth movie casenova.

is that really an issue though, they should have a warranty or sumthin
:mfinger:

n00b head

The pron storer
MY girlfriend broke the glasses I was wearing while I was on a train with some firends. We all thought it was funny

Easty

Click click boom
i wear glasses. have you ever gone to sleep with them on accidently? it blows. they bend and you gotta fix it. just a mess. im thinking about contacts.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
My brother wanted to get laser eye surgery. The only thing is that with the money spent on one eye, you can buy 6 pairs of glasses. lol.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Eastside said:
i wear glasses. have you ever gone to sleep with them on accidently? it blows. they bend and you gotta fix it. just a mess. im thinking about contacts.
do it, rawk :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
magnolia said:
If you were at your boyfriend's house, what were you doing posting on the internet? Come now, you've got to be a better girlfriend than that.

Easty

Click click boom
maybe she jumped on right after she got home. he broke her glasses, she got pissed and left. i dunno

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
my ex gf's vagina decided to break the condom i was wearing.....our 3 year old son doesn't think its funny :thumbsdn: