WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

First race

Tonight I raced my first car tonight. I got my permit 3 weeks ago and I'm already street racing. I was driving my mothers truck down a highway, and her boyfriend pulls up next to me in his mustang. So we took an exit and got onto another highway, I took off( doing about 80mph) he pulls up and we started to race. I ended up fuckin smokin him, I stoped looking at the speedometer at 90 and I was still accelarating. It was fucking crazy. What were some of your first races like?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Id rather have the same amount of money in my pocket the next time i drive, no insurance bullshit and an undamaged car. although 90 mph is not that fast for racing. 80-85 is a norm when i drive on interstates and stuff in michigan. I have seen people driving WAYYYYYYY faster than that.

Dave666 said:
I got my permit 3 weeks ago and I'm already street racing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope you crash into a telephone pole and die you fucking idiot!!

I've lost my licence twice for speeding.

I wasn't racing either... just going a bit too fast. :happysad:

burpSLAVE

where that NOS gone?
Try going fast in something other than a truck!

Its even better! :D

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Dave666 said:
Tonight I raced my first car tonight. I got my permit 3 weeks ago and I'm already street racing. I was driving my mothers truck down a highway, and her boyfriend pulls up next to me in his mustang. So we took an exit and got onto another highway, I took off( doing about 80mph) he pulls up and we started to race. I ended up fuckin smokin him, I stoped looking at the speedometer at 90 and I was still accelarating. It was fucking crazy. What were some of your first races like?
I flat out hope you hit a light post and die you selfish prick. You're doing 90 on a residential or industrial side street. You could kill someone going home to his or her family because you had to prove how big your nuts are. "Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas, I killed your daddy!"

Read It

The best thing you could do for this world is to kill yourself before you kill someone else.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
ANYONE who street-races should be killed. NOW. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. BEFORE they kill someone else, someone who has nothing to do with them, someone innocent of their bullshit. You should all die for the simple fact that you are throwing away your life and the life of any human being who "dares" get in your way while you're practicing your bullshit.
Die.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I hope you grow half a brain cell Dave666. Either that or....^See Above^

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
What kind of faggot still street races?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wow. I think you guys can make your point without wishing death upon him. That's pretty harsh.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I'm not much for street racing. This one time though I raced a Beamer in my Jeep. I was annoyed though 'cause it was raining. We were on the Expressway going nuts and almost collided with eachother when we both tried to veer into the middle lane from opposite sides. It was hilarious.

We were going to the beach. After the beach we raced to see who'd get home first. I won.

I've done up to 120 on the Expressway/Highway. When you go that fast, coming back down to speed limit feels like you're on the "It's a Small World" ride in Disneyland. It's pretty trippy. A cop stopped me for speeding and I was lucky too. He clocked me at 80. In my head I was like, thank God you stopped me now 'cause about 5 mins ago I was doin' 120.

I don't recommend anybody speeding, it's totally not safe and a real dumb thing to do. People get killed in car crashes all the time in my old neighborhood. Usually kids who get too cocky on their rides.

Just remember, unless there's a significant speed difference a few extra mphs isn't really gonna get you there much faster.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
tbsrk said:
Wow. I think you guys can make your point without wishing death upon him. That's pretty harsh.
Wrong. By simply getting into a high-speed piece of polymer and carbon coated metal and driving it in an unsafe manner in an unsafe area, he is officially WISHING DEATH upon anyone and everyone who might possibly cross his path.
In my opinion, what he's doing is the equivalent of attempted murder. If you know the guy is about to kill somebody, if he's got the weapon in his hand, will you wait for him to kill his intended victim or shoot him in the fucking head?
He obviously doesn't care about the safety of himself or others, and is putting them in mortal danger for cheap thrills. Those people should be KILLED. There is no excuse for that behavior.

Speechless

Stardust's boyfriend
Dave666 said:
I got my permit 3 weeks ago and I'm already street racing.
I think that's waaay to early to street race, although I have a friend of mine that drives like crazy, he even did that before he got his license. He is a great driver but still a serious threat in traffic.

Dave666 said:
I stoped looking at the speedometer at 90 and I was still accelarating. It was fucking crazy.
Well to be honest, that's not really that fast... But speeding is dangerous, it's just to bad it's fun to drive fast (or in my case ride with someone driving fast since I don't have a drivers license yet)

Speechless said:
it's just to bad it's fun to drive fast (or in my case ride with someone driving fast since I don't have a drivers license yet)
I disagree there. Whenever I'm in the car with someone who's driving really fast I get freaked out and panicky. Probably because I'm not the one driving the car.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
driving like a cunt is something we all go through as teens, that's why insurance is so high then.. there really isn't much you can do about it.. kids drive like assholes..

i totally agree that it shouldn't be encouraged, imagine your girlfriend/mom/anyone was in a car and was t-boned by some dick doing 70 in an urban environment, just because he thought he was vin diesel or something but lost control because his penis was too small, and then your loved one was in a schiavo situation, or plain died..

shit, why am i bothering.. teenagers don't understand implications..

yeah.. carry on, have fun, burn some rubber.. i hope the cops see you and mistake you for a bankrobber.

Speechless

Stardust's boyfriend
TheLampIncident said:
I disagree there. Whenever I'm in the car with someone who's driving really fast I get freaked out and panicky. Probably because I'm not the one driving the car.
Well everyone can't like the same thing, and that should be respected. But my own experinces show that most men or boys like driving fast or being in a car driving fast, but that's just my friends.

And as void said, driving fast is something most teens do, and we are probably to stupid to be talked out of doing it, but that's just a face in this thing we call life.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
TheLampIncident said:
It's trust or control issues. Lampy, you gotta let go and enjoy the ride. WHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

And yeah, drag racing 3 weeks into a permit hon you're looking for trouble, you need some experience before you start driving like an ass. Trust me. So many kids I knew in my old neighborhood got serious injuries or died because of that.