WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fish hook in the eye.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah i've seen that video before...that's messed up..:confused:

magnolia

Postaholic
Eh, believe it or not I've seen worse. Try living on the lake and seeing people get hooked in very unpleasant places. yowie.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Holy shit, that was cool....I had to watch it twice!!! I obviously don't have a weak stomach. I am hooked on all of those doctor shows, especially on TLC. Blood and guts ROCKS!!!! LOL

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
WaFfLeS said:
*Shudder*

WARNING, IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, DO NOT WATCH!
I ignored the warning. I think my waffles are on the floor now.....gross!!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i usually dont have a weak stomach but this just got to me a bit. i guess i could finially picture how much it hurt.

Slacker

Postaholic
Thats just nasty. You think they would be more careful next time when they go fishing.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Holy shit, i would hate for that to happen to me...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I too am glad I didn't watch. Pain and suffering on that level is just scary to me. I've been hooked in the face and back and arm and leg. The EYE?!?!? Too much to contemplate!

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
who ever put that on the internet is an asshat!

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
yeah I've seen that one... I wanna know how the hell that happened, it's sick....real sick to watch

Boycott

Soul Doubt
you know, it probably wouldn't hurt as much as everyone would think... Just because its your eye, doesn't really mean that it would hurt... According to some teacher at my school you can stick a pin in the middle of your eye and it wouldn't hurt, you'd just be blind out of that spot