WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Fishing

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#1
You know what I fucking hate. Fishing, in 20 some goddamn years, my dad never took me fishing. Why all the sudden is he taking me fishing. I hate it. Its cold, its wet.... (well today it was) or its hot and sunny...

I mean I hate it. I hate waiting for something to bite. I hate worms, and leeches and fucking catfish bait, which by far smells awful. Whats up with the stuning the leeches. You got to smack them before you bait your hook....please tell me they are fucking joking. I am not touching a leech. I am not stunning shit, fuck that.

Lets not get me started on touching the fish.... One more thing. I am not when it rains... running outside to get nighcrawlers. What the fuck... So i did when I was 5, im not 5. I don't want to. I feel so bad for the fish, they just like get these werid like claps out and basically rip the fishes inside to get the hook out. You know how mean that is? I can hear it... all because it was trying to eat and swallowed the hook. Do we have to be so mean, there has to be a nicer way. The guys on T.V. don't do that...then againt they release them.

Honest... No one take me fishing, I hate it. I don't like it. Boats are ment to go skiing, swimming anything else. I am not fishing, playing with worms or stuning leeches or fish.
 
11,055
399
382
#2
I like fishing... but i don't fish cause that means i need a fishing license, and i'm too cheap to get one
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#3
Unforgiven said:
I like fishing... but i don't fish cause that means i need a fishing license, and i'm too cheap to get one

here we have a free weekend...
 
996
13
182
#4
your dad probably wants to talk to you about something and it's a good "bonding" atmosphere to "talk"
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#5
gumercules said:
your dad probably wants to talk to you about something and it's a good "bonding" atmosphere to "talk"
umm... we normaly bond when we are working on cars.... the fishing thing i have no clue
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#6
_Kitana_ said:
You know what I fucking hate. Fishing, in 20 some goddamn years, my dad never took me fishing. Why all the sudden is he taking me fishing. I hate it. Its cold, its wet.... (well today it was) or its hot and sunny...

I mean I hate it. I hate waiting for something to bite. I hate worms, and leeches and fucking catfish bait, which by far smells awful. Whats up with the stuning the leeches. You got to smack them before you bait your hook....please tell me they are fucking joking. I am not touching a leech. I am not stunning shit, fuck that.

Lets not get me started on touching the fish.... One more thing. I am not when it rains... running outside to get nighcrawlers. What the fuck... So i did when I was 5, im not 5. I don't want to. I feel so bad for the fish, they just like get these werid like claps out and basically rip the fishes inside to get the hook out. You know how mean that is? I can hear it... all because it was trying to eat and swallowed the hook. Do we have to be so mean, there has to be a nicer way. The guys on T.V. don't do that...then againt they release them.

Honest... No one take me fishing, I hate it. I don't like it. Boats are ment to go skiing, swimming anything else. I am not fishing, playing with worms or stuning leeches or fish.
maybe he thinks it time to make you a man,

jk _kit_
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#7
otepsoul said:
maybe he thinks it time to make you a man,

jk _kit_
he has a son....... his son loves to fish. Just cause donald loves to fish, does not mean I have to go as well.

Oh Joy!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#8
_Kitana_ said:
he has a son....... his son loves to fish. Just cause donald loves to fish, does not mean I have to go as well.

Oh Joy!
maybe he wants you to take over his fishing hobby.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#9
otepsoul said:
maybe he wants you to take over his fishing hobby.
yeah he gives me this fucking pole he had since he was like a lil boy and like don't lose it. WTF. I don't want to use this pole. I mean... god give me one of the crap ones. So i had to go to the stor eand they have those lil mini mouse poles for $6 so i bought one... well it broke...... so i ended up using his pride and joy... older thend dirt pole...

I WAS LIKE FUCK!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#10
_Kitana_ said:
yeah he gives me this fucking pole he had since he was like a lil boy and like don't lose it. WTF. I don't want to use this pole. I mean... god give me one of the crap ones. So i had to go to the stor eand they have those lil mini mouse poles for $6 so i bought one... well it broke...... so i ended up using his pride and joy... older thend dirt pole...

I WAS LIKE FUCK!
lol im sorry _kit_
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#12
lol

Unforgiven said:
I like fishing... but i don't fish cause that means i need a fishing license, and i'm too cheap to get one
ur kidding me? over here we get our bait from the shop (dead) and who the fuck needs a licence maby for a boat but just 2 fish?
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#13
YUCK FOU!!! said:
ur kidding me? over here we get our bait from the shop (dead) and who the fuck needs a licence maby for a boat but just 2 fish?

yeah its $20 to fish

they do have an open weekend
 

Big E

burner of random shit
469
0
80
#16
Man MrNewbie you are always in a good mood arent you? Oh well I love to fish went fishing last week as a matter of fact.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#17
This message is hidden because MrNewbie is on your ignore list.</SPAN>


Click on any one of his posts (user name) and add to your ignore list.

Then enjoy~ No more babysitting..
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#18
This is one weird post. Everyone is talking about things pretty much irrelavent to anything. lol
 

sinew

Clitpickle
105
0
0
#19
I've been fishing on a boat a couple of times a long time ago with my uncle. Back then it was fun for me but now i'd be fucking bored as hell. But its kinda cool to sit in the middle of the 'ocean' with nothing to do or stress about. The worst part about fishing is gutting the fish and taking all that crap outta the gut. I did it once and almost threw up and then I ran away so I wouldnt have to do it again. Never did that again.