WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fkn terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOjo_of_penis

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey i like muslims i am friends with a few there like every other person on this earth... BUT TO THE FUCKEN TERRORISTS I HOPE THE COUNTER-TERRORISTS, BRITISH SAS, AUSTRALIAN SAS AND THE FKN U.S NAVY SEALS FIND EVERY FUKEN CAVE THEY HIDE IN AND BLOW THE MOTHER FUCKER UP SEE HOW THEY LIKE TO GET BOMBED, FUKAZ

we can all tell this world is coming to an end if we dont thrash them now...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok, I'm goona go with this one to reply to.

Seeing as you have 3 posts.. and 2 of them being your own, very intelligent, well thought out threads.. you obviously still have a lot to learn.
One being that you have to talk coherently for people to understand and comprehend, I'm guessing you can only get your message across with caps.

Which is your first two mistakes, let's see how far we get shall we? :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MOjo,

If you can not speak coherently, please abstain from posting. Also, if you can not support any evidence to your claims, please cease from making them. You do not make any sense. You need to read the rules, and grow up. Thank you.

The next shitty thread that is like this will ban you from the site. I have no patience for this kind of idiotic shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.