WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flame every user who isn't a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of all the moderator bashing. So I say it's time to flame everyone who ISN'T a mod instead.

FUCK YOU PIZZA FACES! YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE, YOUR VIRGINITY WILL FORCIBLY BE STUFFED BACK IN YOUR CROTCH! IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS BOARD HAS SUCKED LATELY! MY 3-YEAR OLD COUSIN IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Hey look, the lampfucker's capslock got stuck again. Quit jerking off at the computer little boy. :thumbsup:

Paul

Tenderony
lol
good topic
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL PROBLEMS AND YOUR MOM BEING A BITCH
ahhh... much better ;)

TheLampIncident said:
I'm tired of all the moderator bashing. So I say it's time to flame everyone who ISN'T a mod instead.

FUCK YOU PIZZA FACES! YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE, YOUR VIRGINITY WILL FORCIBLY BE STUFFED BACK IN YOUR CROTCH! IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS BOARD HAS SUCKED LATELY! MY 3-YEAR OLD COUSIN IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER!
lame :thumbsdn:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
This is an odd thread I can't think of anyone to flame?

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Hey look, the lampfucker's capslock got stuck again. Quit jerking off at the computer little boy. :thumbsup:
I'm yelling.

Also, sky and Smoke both have the same stupid fucking uncreative custom title. Lame.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
johnny kuntz said:
maxpower is an fucking shiteating gay faggot!!!!

Did you actually say "gay faggot"? What kind of phrase is that?

Bullshyt said:
Did you actually say "gay faggot"? What kind of phrase is that?
max is gay:

he likes to dance and sing to the music of "the sound of music"

max is faggot:

he takes cocks up the ass

max does both, gayfuct told me, ask him.

and you are stupid :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Damn right I did, I won't pass shit up like this. This is the fun stuff, ya know? Bullshyt cannot step down, well, yes I can, but I won't.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
TheLampIncident said:
Also, sky and Smoke both have the same stupid fucking uncreative custom title. Lame.
The reason is me and smoke were talking on AIM and i said i wanted to change my title to that then make a thread and leave and see what happens. he stole my Idea. I'm changing it though.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Are you serious? I mean seriously, are you serious? Now go cry about it and take off that skurt you're wearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.