WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flame Jiraffe here also

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see him throw a hissy fit not only for flaming him outside the designated thread, but creating a thread clone when his thread is at the top of the page.

Loser. :rolleyes:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Yea a shiny new thread! Lamp must really love me!

Thank you Lamp! :)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jiraffe said:
Yea a shiny new thread! Lamp must really love me!

Thank you Lamp! :)
that's a hissy fit?

you need to work on your hissy pal..

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Blah, looks more like Lamp is butt-hurt over nobody giving a fuck and decided to attention-whore another thread. Yawn.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Zeto's back!!!

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Hey Zeto has his cool moments! You shouldn't be so mean!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
kokorami's just an easily offended faux-elite moron who thinks he can speak for every single person on the site.
Hey moron, get a clue: When the person above you says "Zeto's back!!!" and you say "And no one cares", you are making a statement that is so erroneous that quoting the guy who made your statement erroneous only makes it funnier. So stfu and stop pretending YOU don't care, cause so much as posting about me says you DO.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
OmegaZeto said:
kokorami's just an easily offended faux-elite moron who thinks he can speak for every single person on the site.
Hey moron, get a clue: When the person above you says "Zeto's back!!!" and you say "And no one cares", you are making a statement that is so erroneous that quoting the guy who made your statement erroneous only makes it funnier. So stfu and stop pretending YOU don't care, cause so much as posting about me says you DO.
omega's back!!
2 or 3 people care!! ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
void said:
omega's back!!
2 or 3 people care!! ;)
.....and 4 out of 5 dentists recommend Trident chewing gum.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
OmegaZeto said:

Actually, the site gave Kokorami the right to talk for it when you were gone...
He ran a pretty good campaign :thumbsup: You missed it ...

I trust kokorami in expressing my opinion, because I don't really care that you're back.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
this thread is now a testament to how much people can be bothered to flame jizzasse.. it's been threadjacked with a 'who hates' OZ angle..

someone start a poll please.. "who do you care least about?"

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i care MORE about black sabbath..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
void said:
Don't forget the taters. But if anyone chooses the taters... :horse:

ok this thread is taters. i have seen lots of people get upset for flaming outside of B&T and a thread was just recently made about it. i've also seen lampy in pissy moods where he tantrums all over the shout box, so ya, if jerafe did it, then he's not the only one. i spammed up B&T on drunken evening looking for a smoke. teehee. so we are all guilty.
yay ozooga is back or whatever his nic is, and i don't mind kokamimi.

void said:
this thread is now a testament to how much people can be bothered to flame jizzasse.. it's been threadjacked with a 'who hates' OZ angle..

Jiraffe is just dumb. Zeto is causing a disruption.

Hmm...I don't think that answered anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.