WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flame me fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I pretty much suck at life so I figured, why not see who else thinks so? I hope you'll respond (if you're not a pussy). I'm curious what you've got. I don't have much material with which I can respond so bring it you fucking fuckwads. :p :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
bigdouth said:
I pretty much suck at life so I figured, why not see who else thinks so? I hope you'll respond (if you're not a pussy). I'm curious what you've got. I don't have much material with which I can respond so bring it you fucking fuckwads. :p :mfinger:
JOB:USN=useless shit noodle?
C'mon boy.Say what you really mean.
Calling all pussies,I need attention!
You see....piece of cake.

:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i dont got shit when it comes to flaming... so im not even gonna fuken bother... call me a pussy i dont give a shit....

You are a worthless piece of shit,every body wants you to die.Just kiding who am i to judge you i don't know you but i'm sure you suck at life as do i

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
See....now this is what I'm talking about. You get these cell block-D cum receptacles coming in here, fagging up the whole site.

I come here after a bad day at work hoping someone will throw the switch and set me off, so I can flame their ass, in a manner befitting of one deserving it. What do I get? Some guy named bigdouche, crying for attention like a dog that tears up the garbage.

What the hell is this world coming to. People like you are the reason God gave us poison berry's! You're the poster boy for Pro-Choice!

Thin the fucking heard. Let the intelligent procreate unimpeded by the drooling, helmet wearing, little bus riding, idiot's of the world!

Next time you ask to be flamed, you better make damn sure you deserve it. Don’t make me say it again!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
maxpower, shut the fuck up, you little homo bitch :sword:

k, start flaming

:p

morelos said:
the correct term is "cum dumpster."
I'll tell the two of you once and once only, The only reason you two are still walking the earth, is because the rest of us need people to mow our lawns and ask us if we "want fries with that. Otherwise I'd have no use for the likes of you.

Morelos, you tell people you're a teacher (educator). How can you wake up and look at yourself every morning knowing that you've perverted the reputation of the educational system by associating yourself with it? For shame. You know, I would respect you more (and no one will look down on you) if you would just tell us what you really do for a living. You don't have to manufacture a profession to be accepted. I've seen the way you struggled with your self esteem.
I respect a guy that can drag himself out of bed every morning to go to his brown collar job, washing cars for people like me. "You missed a spot" Sound familiar?

And you! unforgiven! You have encored my wrath on the wrong day. Do you know how hard it was to explain to my GF why this "person" was cleaning out the gutters and scraping the bird shit off the driveway when she got home from work. Ya, and that’s another thing. Asking for a glass of water? We've been through this before. You drink from the garden hose, NOT from the faucet!

Blazed

†Punisher†
ok you stupid fuck you should be shot draged in the woods beatin with a a metal pole during a thunder storm and then tied up to the tallest thing around and hopefully you get struck by lightning :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
See....now this is what I'm talking about. You get these cell block-D cum receptacles coming in here, fagging up the whole site.

I come here after a bad day at work hoping someone will throw the switch and set me off, so I can flame their ass, in a manner befitting of one deserving it. What do I get? Some guy named bigdouche, crying for attention like a dog that tears up the garbage.

What the hell is this world coming to. People like you are the reason God gave us poison berry's! You're the poster boy for Pro-Choice!

Thin the fucking heard. Let the intelligent procreate unimpeded by the drooling, helmet wearing, little bus riding, idiot's of the world!

Next time you ask to be flamed, you better make damn sure you deserve it. Don’t make me say it again!
max power.....he has the name you love to touch but you musnt touuuuuuuuuuuch- homer simpson

Blazed said:
ok you stupid fuck you should be shot draged in the woods beatin with a a metal pole during a thunder storm and then tied up to the tallest thing around and hopefully you get struck by lightning :mfinger:
That was sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.