WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

flame me if you hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
1) This has been done.
2) You have to stop taking everything to heart, although I wouldn't put pass some members hating you.
3) This has been done.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
To what Lame ass e-god do i owe the pleasure of being one of the first to find this stupid shit.

I'd say that on a standard/metric 1-10 scale "Flame Me" threads are about a 2...second only to Stager Sex Stories in sheer homosexuality factor.

Do yourself two reasonably medium sized favors....find some pants with some big pockets....find some rocks.........find a pool.....hop in.

five points to the first person to point out my math.....and by points i mean kicks to the taint

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
may as well seeming ive had some major family problems soooo im gonna go slit my wrist for the sake of it.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
another person ranked with self pity. stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with your fucking life no matter how pointless you deem it.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wootness said:
may as well seeming ive had some major family problems soooo im gonna go slit my wrist for the sake of it.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. Locked thread in T minus... 4... 3... 2...

keebs

Particinator
just to make wootness happy

happy?, you been flamed

i need a drink now, martini would be good, and yes i know its still morning, you have a problem with that?!?!?!?

keebs

Particinator
lady victoria said:
WTF, getting the feeling someones deep in self - pitty. :geige:
:( yes it is me, :( im sorry i just cant help it. EVERYONE FEEL BAD FOR ME!:( :( :( <See im sad, thats why i have sad faces, yeah.

unit.x9

some guy with no life
just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another.
but all we should be nice to woot, he is apparently paralyzed from the neck up. you are a bore, and a very dull one at that. i bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married?
there i've flamed you happy?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
bigck3000 said:
Do yourself two reasonably medium sized favors....find some pants with some big pockets....find some rocks.........find a pool.....hop in.
Learn to count. That's 4 favors. And are they really favors to him or to us?

The best part is I didn't even notice the spoilers until after I started writing this. I fucking rock.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I don't even know you.

By the way did you slit your wrists yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.