WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flame me, i'm canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously... what do you people have against canada, besides the fact that we try copy america with everything we do, we have no army, our country is led by an ape, our government doesn't know shit about anything, and our "Free healthcare" sucks?

start flaming

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Unforgiven said:
seriously... what do you people have against canada, besides the fact that we try copy america with everything we do, we have no army, our country is led by an ape, our government doesn't know shit about anything, and our "Free healthcare" sucks?

start flaming
No Canada is cool.. it's the people that live there that suck.. :) Fucking beauitful up there. You have great weed.. Send more to the US at cheaper prices. DO it now...!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
No Canada is cool.. it's the people that live there that suck.. :) Fucking beauitful up there. You have great weed.. Send more to the US at cheaper prices. DO it now...!!
free weed...free weed
when do we want it..... we want it now
:woot:

Broken

youknowthedeal said:
free weed...free weed
I didn't say free.. Hillbilly. I said cheaper! Come on the fuckers grow some kindness!

youknowthedeal said:
free weed...free weed

Sure... i'll get some of my peeps to send it down :fskull:

there's no good weed smilies :sword:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Unforgiven said:
i'm sure you can get some canadian weed if you go to seattle... it's just across the border... about half hour from where i am
Why? I live in Florida, it all unloads down here...

Broken

Unforgiven said:
i'm sure you can get some canadian weed if you go to seattle... it's just across the border... about half hour from where i am
I am in Texas. The only border I can get to in a day is Mexico.. Dirt weed baby.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I am in Texas. The only border I can get to in a day is Mexico.. Dirt weed baby.
I live 20 miles south of Port Canaveral, all the cruise ships POC there..

Broken

GottaHurt said:
I live 20 miles south of Port Canaveral, all the cruise ships POC there..
I spent a lot of time on IslaMorada. Back country fishing. Sweet spot of earth.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I spent a lot of time on IslaMorada. Back country fishing. Sweet spot of earth.

Ahhh, Islamorada, my grandmother lives there and I've spent many a summer puttin' gray hairs on her head. There's a great watering hole there called Papa Joe's, best stuffed lobster in the Keys. Jimmy Johnson lives in Tavernier, just down the road a piece. Any one of the Key's really is a great source for party supplies, and to just kick back and enjoy life away from the hustle and bustle.

Oh yea, Canada sucks because I have a preconcieved notion about it's government and some of it's people, especially the fuckin' French ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.