WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

flame me please... i need the posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilko125

Rep My Post
just do it, make it quick so i can cry and get over it. i need the posts to play games :S, so what r u waiting for.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Dude...You're here to play fucking games? What are you Fucking 12?...Grow the fuck up and contribute, Please show us You're not as stupid as this thread seems.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
got ourselves a noob fight..

wilko125

Rep My Post
Farceur said:
Dude...You're here to play fucking games? What are you Fucking 12?...Grow the fuck up and contribute, Please show us You're not as stupid as this thread seems.
no im here to troll a flaming forum so i can make my life happy when i try to make u feel bad with one of my numerous flames that usually include "you are gay" "you are stupid" and "how old are you", oh but that would be un-original and a blatant ripoff of ur awesome flame :(

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I won't even bother linking to the FAQ. Won't help. I've lost all faith in noobery.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
wilko125 said:
no im here to troll a flaming forum so i can make my life happy when i try to make u feel bad with one of my numerous flames that usually include "you are gay" "you are stupid" and "how old are you", oh but that would be un-original and a blatant ripoff of ur awesome flame :(

This is awesome Wilko haha, you really should support the forum you know though?

With posts like that, you'll be banned before you even make it half way to the arcade.

Status
Not open for further replies.