WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flame Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Take out all your anger on me.

And PLEASE br creative in your insults.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
:thumbsup:

Here's a few new words for you to learn...

Redundant

Lame

Johnnyk jr.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
screw_ball said:
Its sad you want attention so bad you are willing to be flamed for it. sad.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
These threads never work.

Just a tip.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Ya they mostly die in a flame of pain and agony.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Hmmm...

I guess I need to insult people for them to hate me...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Good luck getting them to hate you.

Most will drink away any animosities they might harbor.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I don't take any orders from dumb motherfuckers who want to be flamed for no good reason. Goodbye

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
screw_ball said:

If you'd care to enjoy a good ol' fuckwad flame fest for no apparent reason,you should try using the search button.

If you're too lazy for that,you can just click here.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Hey! Why don't you all shut the fuck up and stop being little pussies. You take the time to come to this fucking thread to tell me you don't have time to flame me? I've never met a bunch of dumber goat rapists in my enire fucking life! GOD! I thought I was in a place where people RANTED, not just sit there and talk aboot fucking computer-drives and shit. I guess I was mistaken. :mfinger:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Screw Ball said:
I've never met a bunch of dumber goat rapists in my enire fucking life! GOD!
To be fair, I've never met a bunch of goat rapists at all.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
screw_ball said:
Hey! Why don't you all shut the fuck up and stop being little pussies. You take the time to come to this fucking thread to tell me you don't have time to flame me? I've never met a bunch of dumber goat rapists in my enire fucking life! GOD! I thought I was in a place where people RANTED, not just sit there and talk aboot fucking computer-drives and shit. I guess I was mistaken. :mfinger:
o well o well ...... you like to get punched and so ? Man you are definately not normal! Kind of Sado Maso , hmm??

well i wouldn't a pleasure to you so I won't flame you ... Beacause I just flame when it's flaming ! Huhuhu..... :thumbsup:

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Why would you need hate?

You're so lame you can't get annyone's attention any other way?

Fine, I'll just talk a lot.
Eres un imbécil de mierda, cómo detesto la actitud de toda la gente de tu país. Todos son vacíos y creen tener siempre la razón, creen ser interesantes cuando no se dan cuenta que vivir no implica tener relaciones sexuales a los 13 o consumir drogas; no se da cuenta que realmente NO VIVEN, que NO EXISTEN, y que sus complejos hacen que los demás los odien.

Dicen que se odian y se cortan, diciéndoselo a todo el mundo para que sepan en cuánto dolor están, cuando lo único que quieren es atención, dicen ser malos cuando realmente esa es la imagen que quieren dar, y son falsos. Son todos terriblemente falsos.

Prefieren vivir en un mundo sin moral y estar en puestos altos a por lo menos intentar arreglar los problemas humanos que aquejan al planeta; prefieren pensar en sí mismos que pensar en el futuro de los demás.

Son egoístas.
Son patanes.
Charlatanes.
Imbéciles.
Vagos.
Creídos.
Aburridos.
Acomplejados.

Y no se dan cuenta y nunca se darán cuenta de lo que realmente son; ya que están más enfocados en la visión que dan a pensar en lo que realmente son.

Los detesto.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
supposedtabeme said:
Why would you need hate?

You're so lame you can't get annyone's attention any other way?

Fine, I'll just talk a lot.
Eres un imbécil de mierda, cómo detesto la actitud de toda la gente de tu país. Todos son vacíos y creen tener siempre la razón, creen ser interesantes cuando no se dan cuenta que vivir no implica tener relaciones sexuales a los 13 o consumir drogas; no se da cuenta que realmente NO VIVEN, que NO EXISTEN, y que sus complejos hacen que los demás los odien.

Dicen que se odian y se cortan, diciéndoselo a todo el mundo para que sepan en cuánto dolor están, cuando lo único que quieren es atención, dicen ser malos cuando realmente esa es la imagen que quieren dar, y son falsos. Son todos terriblemente falsos.

Prefieren vivir en un mundo sin moral y estar en puestos altos a por lo menos intentar arreglar los problemas humanos que aquejan al planeta; prefieren pensar en sí mismos que pensar en el futuro de los demás.

Son egoístas.
Son patanes.
Charlatanes.
Imbéciles.
Vagos.
Creídos.
Aburridos.
Acomplejados.

Y no se dan cuenta y nunca se darán cuenta de lo que realmente son; ya que están más enfocados en la visión que dan a pensar en lo que realmente son.

Los detesto.

Status
Not open for further replies.