WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flame Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You could just fuck your own mom you little stupid bastard. You're a kid that is most definitely full of shit that needs to be babysat by Michael Jackson for a couple of nights, I'm sure he could restore your dumbass moralities back to dipshit status.

just incase anyone's too lazy...

You are a stupid one of crap, how do I detest the attitude of all the people of your country. All they are empty and they believe to have always the reason, they believe to be interesting when they do not realize that to live does not I imply to have sexual relations to the 13 or to consume drugs; does not realize that really do NOT they LIVE, that do NOT they EXIST, and that its complexes do that the others they hate them.

They say that they are hated and they are cut, telling everyone so that they know in how much pain they are, when the unique thing that want is attention, they say to be evils when really that is the image that want to give, and they are false. They are all terribly false.

They prefer to live in a world without morale and to be in high positions to at least try to fix the human problems that bother al planet; prefer to think about itself that to think about the future of the others.

They are egotists. They are boors. Talkative. Stupid. Vague. They believed. Bored. Neurotic.

And they do not realize and never they will realize what really they are; since they are more focused in the vision that give to think about what really they are.

I detest them.
I applaud you, and I don't care what anyone else has to say about that.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Wtf

Wtf was the point in even posting that you fuckstick, that was a complete and utter waste of time for me to even look at your post you fucking window licker.

UGH!!!

you really are an idiot~Cliff Fitter

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
screwball you fuckin suck

dude you fucking suck, and why do you want to get people mad at you
dumb as hell. what dude have you been living under a rock all your life, under a rock in cambodia???????
cmon man, noone has any reason to insult you.go around call a couple people spermbanks, make fun of someones girlfriends, jesus call someone ugly it'll piss em off. At least enough for them to say somkething back in response. you have fun with that, later kidd. :mfinger:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
surrounded-
to the north, the south...
i think i'll just jump in the ocean.
wanna come?

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
ill jump in the ocean with you

ill join in the ocean thing. Nothing else to do. imcompitent humans :thumbsdn:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
gurlgonewild said:
surrounded-
to the north, the south...
i think i'll just jump in the ocean.
wanna come?
nude up and lets go :thumbsup:

Screwball (fuckwitis mastabatorius)

An internet dwelling mammal, this creature is seen for long periods with both his foot in his mouth and his thumb up his butt. Often having trouble stringing a sentance together that makes sense, the screwball will almost always piss people off not by his words, but by his presence.

Danger rating: 0.007/5
Annoyance rating: 4/5
Waste of everyone's time rating: 5/5

Easty

Click click boom
wow, so ur pet peeve is Americans huh? first off all, i speak for a lot of people when i straight up say, FUCK YOU BITCH. why dont u go choke on dick, maybe you can do it better than your momma did to me last night. ur a fucking dick licking, cock sucking, shit eating, pussy ass, unloved, vomitous bucket of piss. aint it sad though, a jar of mayo has a higher IQ than ur dumbass. screwball, fuck off you fucking prick, i hope you get castrated accidently shaving ur pubes. as if u have anything there to get rid of. ur a fucking ass wiping, cum guzzling, queerbait flamer who has nothing better to do than sit his ass down right in front of a computer just to piss people off. if you really wanna do that, start shit in the street sometime, i hope you get railed, or royally destroyed in a back alley brawl or something. aint flamin fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.