WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flame words all over the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EclipX

Fresh Meat
So motherfuckers, tell me some big fucking words in your'e language!

Example -> From Belgium
Klootzak -> Ashle
Godverdomme -> Goddamm
Achterlijken -> Stupid ;)

So fuckers, tell me!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

yotaka

Clitpickle
Japanese Word-> Means
Chikusho -> Fuck
Kuso -> Shit
Inke -> Penis

(for those of you who speak Japanese fluently I apologize if I spelled anything wrong, I'm Beg/Intrm in the language)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dutch----English
ezel gat ---- Ass hole
ezel hoed ---Ass Hat
Bezeten -----Owned
homoseksueel----Homo

French -----English
trou de bout---ass hole (direct translation is "end hole")
Chapeau de bout--- Ass hat
Possede-------Owned (direct is "Possessed")
homosexuel----Homo

yotaka

Clitpickle
MaxPower said:
Dutch----English
ezel gat ---- Ass hole
ezel hoed ---Ass Hat
Bezeten -----Owned
homoseksueel----Homo
Wow, this is sad, I'm Dutch and don't even know one single word. Aw well, at least I know how to say ass hole in my own language now! lol ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
yotaka said:
Wow, this is sad, I'm Dutch and don't even know one single word. Aw well, at least I know how to say ass hole in my own language now! lol ;)
I dunno. Maybe its me. I only learned a little while I was in Amsterdam, enough to shop, buy food, lodging, and transportation. Most people there speak english tho.(Leave it to an american to learn all the bad words :))

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
einstiken hies der hund dor zwolf die zites.. (that is translated from a "German to English" dictionary and my friend, who is fluent in german, says it makes no sense. But its fun to say...)

Max what were you doing in Amsterdam? Smoke fest? :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BakEd13 said:
einstiken hies der hund dor zwolf die zites.. (that is translated from a "German to English" dictionary and my friend, who is fluent in german, says it makes no sense. But its fun to say...)

Max what were you doing in Amsterdam? Smoke fest? :p
no, for work. Went to the bars tho. :thumbsup: Legal eagle over there. The red light district is a major trip. Went to a place called FL5. just had some coffe and Maryjane, but they have, hash too. Didn't indulge though.
They have a lot of cool coffee houses (love good coffee), resturaunts and Museums too. Theres also the port where you can often see a bunch of old style ships. Lots of history there.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
neckdemon said:
tengo que ir tomar una mierda.
so go pinch your loaf and we'll wait here. Make sure to use the spray though. Don't stink up the house like you did last time.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gaelic
pocamohon- kiss my ass

irish grandma hehehehehe

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
yotaka said:
Japanese Word-> Means
Chikusho -> Fuck
Kuso -> Shit
Inke -> Penis

(for those of you who speak Japanese fluently I apologize if I spelled anything wrong, I'm Beg/Intrm in the language)
chikusho-> can be translated as "fuck" "shit" "damn it" or any of the explitives that you say to yourself.
Kuso-> "shit" or the more harsh form of "poop"
Inke-> cock

Cereal Killer

MiLtOn ChEeSe BoY
Dolle naa lost - Your head is empty
Antolle ulua sulrim - Much wind pours from your mouth

Elven for some of you slightly more educated ppl that find fuck and shit to be rather lame.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
you have got the right idea for getting good words! thanks everyone, I am going to get A's in my German now! ;)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
mange dla marde > eat shit
ferme ta putain de gueule connard > shut the fuck up dickhead (or something like that)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shiesse or Schiessa = German for shit.
Shiessekofp = shithead.
Too bad thats all i know. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Ich werde Sie ficken:I will fuck you in german
Erhalten Sie den Dick aus Ihrem Mund, bevor Sie reden:get the dick out of your mouth before you talk in german
Essen Sie Scheiße : eat shit in german

koekenbakker - someone that makes cookies
pannenkoek - an cookie made in an pan
oliebol - an ball of oil and stuff to eat

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.