WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Flames from "I hate Everything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nope122

Darkside of the Moon
yah i know this Phil guy in real life. he is a tall lanky fucker with tons of sit and a over sized nose. i suggest suicide man cya

phil

Clitpickle
nope122 said:
yah i know this Phil guy in real life. he is a tall lanky fucker with tons of sit and a over sized nose. i suggest suicide man cya
Oh yeah, canada and england are so fucking close aren't they u pubeless little racist.
oh yeah just noticed, your also the guy posting 'i almost commited suicide i did!!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneone1111!!' and you're trying to diss me? haha u sad fuck. dunno if u realised. i said i ain't got a girlfriend but i said i have friends which is more than i can say for you stupid sad fuck.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Eh thats the spirit lad! I suggest you take that racism out of your post you little cunt,just because you cant get a fuck and have to masturbate in your whole life doesn't meen we have to hear on your racist shit. So stfu.

Lesli, yeah some times it means nothing but when it does its just a real bummer =/, it fucking suck because I really liked this girl and she liked me and we had been together for 2 months and she broke up with me for no reason... I would like to say the usual name for girls like that but I cant. :(
And phil just go fuck yourself or I will personally mentaly FUCK YOU UP.

Chris

Sick Bastard
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!
MrNewbie said:
Eh thats the spirit lad!

Could...you...please...stop...fucking...saying...that??? It's fucking annoying...understand?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Nope you still have a dick in your mouth :(, TAKE IT OUT!

btw

thats the spirit lad!

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
Yea, thats the spirit lad.

Go fuck a tree if you are too gay to have a gf phil. How old are you? 7? I dont think little fuckers like you should be getting gf's just yet.

BTW

Thats the spirit lad!
Thats the spirit lad!
Thats the spirit lad!
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Chris

Sick Bastard
MrNewbie said:
Nope you still have a dick in your mouth :(, TAKE IT OUT!

btw

thats the spirit lad!

Again:

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.