WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

florida/maine switch

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My dad is in telecommunications, selling praxon and stuff.. We live in maine right now but he wants to open an office in orlando, florida. He said hes 97% sure he's going to, and the next couple months will be dedicated to setting stuff up. Then I'd get to live down there for months then come back up here. I've never had the experience of going into a new school, I'm so sick of my surroundings up here it's insane. I could hardly type this message in excitement. How many of you live in florida anyways?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I DO.... O wait... never mind... I was dreaming again. I live in the Mid-dleofnowhere-west, but good luck and happy tanning in FL! :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
no fucking way....i just moved from maine two years ago to come to florida....fucking odd coincidence.....waterville, ME to sarasota FL....i moved to orlando in may. You are seriously gonna need to bring a change of pants....the hottest bitch in maine is like a dog here in florida....i got UCF and they are dumb as fuck, but supposedly we have the hottest women in the state. You're a tad young for that but you prolly wont be tanning much, this is no where near the beach, at least 40 minutes to the nearest one. Way more to do though...and if you dont have your own car...better be ready to walk in some HEAT....it was hot as fuck this morning and its supposed to be winter.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
no fucking way....i just moved from maine two years ago to come to florida....fucking odd coincidence.....waterville, ME to sarasota FL....i moved to orlando in may. You are seriously gonna need to bring a change of pants....the hottest bitch in maine is like a dog here in florida....i got UCF and they are dumb as fuck, but supposedly we have the hottest women in the state. You're a tad young for that but you prolly wont be tanning much, this is no where near the beach, at least 40 minutes to the nearest one. Way more to do though...and if you dont have your own car...better be ready to walk in some HEAT....it was hot as fuck this morning and its supposed to be winter.
Shit, I want to come down so badly. When he makes this whole deal work I'll be spending a good amount (and I think enough to do what I want ;)) of time down in orlando.. Then back up to maine which will be depressing once I have spent time in florida for a while.

Weird, I was just in Orlando for the past five days or so. It's got its downsides, but it's not a bad place.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Weird, I was just in Orlando for the past five days or so. It's got its downsides, but it's not a bad place.
I'm sure it's a lot better than where I am now.

shep

Local alcoholic
On the plus side,there's alway's something to do in orlando and there's ton's of hotties. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
On the plus side,there's alway's something to do in orlando and there's ton's of hotties. :thumbsup:
Which is the polar opposite of maine, nothing to do and everybody is fack.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Make sure to see some Basketball games!

The Orlando Magic is my favorite team this year.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dude your leaving me here in maine..
Ohh well i hope it works out for ya bud. but not all the girls up here are that bad. my g/f's hott :D
But good luck thats awesome that you syked

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
dude your leaving me here in maine..
Ohh well i hope it works out for ya bud. but not all the girls up here are that bad. my g/f's hott :D
But good luck thats awesome that you syked
I just hope it all goes to plan and that I'll be able to go down. He said we'd rent an apartment.. All I need is my xbox, my projector, and the internet.. Oh and food and clothes is good too..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
p99 said:
I just hope it all goes to plan and that I'll be able to go down. He said we'd rent an apartment.. All I need is my xbox, my projector, and the internet.. Oh and food and clothes is good too..
haha agree on the first 3 but i dont know about the clothes one.. j/k
How long do you got til you find out if you do go?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
haha agree on the first 3 but i dont know about the clothes one.. j/k
How long do you got til you find out if you do go?
Well hes making all the arrangments and stuff and he said its going to be 2 months until office is opened then he's going to go down and get everything set up and start it himself and I'll go with him.. And every now and then we'll go back to florida for a couple months and live down there for the time it takes to do what he needs to do with the company..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
so you'll be comming back and forth between maine and florida?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
so you'll be comming back and forth between maine and florida?
Yeah.. Hence the "florida/maine switch" :p

p99 said:
I'm sure it's a lot better than where I am now.
Yes...The grass is very green in Fla.

But it's always that way . Then you get there and find you brought your baggage with you .

Oh dear That was an odious thing to say to a young man with dreams . sorry

shep

Local alcoholic
p99 said:
Ah,fuck the food and cloth's.You could alway's rob a tourist and there's lot's of them down there.Hey never know you might even run into me.Im headed down there in march :thumbsup: .Don't try to rob ole shep though,i'll kick your ass,lol :p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
Ah,fuck the food and cloth's.You could alway's rob a tourist and there's lot's of them down there.Hey never know you might even run into me.Im headed down there in march :thumbsup: .Don't try to rob ole shep though,i'll kick your ass,lol :p
Eh.. Lets consult the checklist:

_ Move to florida
_ Lose virginity to a milf from orlando
_ Become a Millionaire
_ Rob the one known as "shep"
_ Take over the world

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
My dad is in telecommunications, selling praxon and stuff.. We live in maine right now but he wants to open an office in orlando, florida. He said hes 97% sure he's going to, and the next couple months will be dedicated to setting stuff up. Then I'd get to live down there for months then come back up here. I've never had the experience of going into a new school, I'm so sick of my surroundings up here it's insane. I could hardly type this message in excitement. How many of you live in florida anyways?
Go to the beach. :thumbsup: I live near the beach and wouldn't trade it for the world! It's a completely different atmosphere. Laid back, skirts and bikini's runnin around, and it doesn't get nearly as cold! You'll like it. Then again I'm on the west coast and that's the east coast, so I could be way off my rocker!

shep

Local alcoholic
p99 said:
Eh.. Lets consult the checklist:

_ Move to florida
_ Lose virginity to a milf from orlando
_ Become a Millionaire
_ Rob the one known as "shep"
_ Take over the world
_shep goes to florida
_Drag's p99 outta bed
_makes him spend 1 full day at disney with shep's kid's(worse than jail)
_makes him buy beer for shep(that's a given)
_shep feel's bad and pay's for med's so p99 won't go postal and kill the milf he lost his virginity to.
:thumbsup: