WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Foamy the squirrel is a god!

If u haven't heard about www.illwillpress.com, go to it. He will make u fell better about yourself.....or feel like an insignificant turd. :) Either way go to one of his toons and watch it.

freakyvoiz

Outdated Ranting Software
Irish Fury 267 said:
If u haven't heard about www.illwillpress.com, go to it. He will make u fell better about yourself.....or feel like an insignificant turd. :) Either way go to one of his toons and watch it.
yeh i agree foamy rocks but hey what do i know apparently i am an e-tard

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Foamy the Squirrel is a CARTOON. You worship it? What are you, like 8 years old or something?

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I don't like foamy because that the rants have no opinion, show no backing, and are there just to be funny. I once had the chance to talk with illwillpress, the creator of foamy. He has no fuckin clue about the current politics.

as far as the animation, it's crap. It's totally original to use the same three movieclips again in every movie.

Slacker

Postaholic
Foamy is what my six year-old nephew watches. I don't watch that shit and the only animation i watch is adult-swim. Some1 got on the computer without permission from their mom.

Jung

???
Premium
Foamy is just another crappy flash series, in a sea of crappy flash series, that try way to hard to be funny. Kind of like Maddox.

Janglenut

Particinator
Foamy had possibly one maybe two good animations, the rest are weak.