WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Follow up calls

magnolia

Postaholic
I fucking hate making follow up calls. It's always something. "sorry, we've filled the position... the manager isn't in and won't be in for a week.... oh, i'm so sorry, but u're avalibility isn't what we're looking for." Damn it! I"M AVAILIBLE ALL FUCKING DAY ALL FUCKING WEEK! well, almost anyway. I don't have that many calsses and i'm out by 12 pm every day cept for Thurday. I'm just so sick of it all. Grrr. Damn it, why is getting a job so damn hard? I work hard when i do have a job, yet nobody seems to want to hire me. DAMN IT! I'm ready to do almost anything. I'm even considering going back to my old job. Which I REALLY don't wanna do.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
magnolia said:
I fucking hate making follow up calls. It's always something. "sorry, we've filled the position... the manager isn't in and won't be in for a week.... oh, i'm so sorry, but u're avalibility isn't what we're looking for." Damn it! I"M AVAILIBLE ALL FUCKING DAY ALL FUCKING WEEK! well, almost anyway. I don't have that many calsses and i'm out by 12 pm every day cept for Thurday. I'm just so sick of it all. Grrr. Damn it, why is getting a job so damn hard? I work hard when i do have a job, yet nobody seems to want to hire me. DAMN IT! I'm ready to do almost anything. I'm even considering going back to my old job. Which I REALLY don't wanna do.
Yeah. Sick of apps. Sick of follow up calls. Sick of feeling like my husband is supporting me. Sick of worrying about making rent, car payment, lights, heat, internet.

I think i could cry right now atm.

But that gets you no where.

*sigh*

magnolia

Postaholic
:hug2: aww. It's gadda work out for you Kit. He's gadda come home safe and sound and you'll get a job and everything's gadda be good.

But yeah, apps and everything about finding a job just sucks. I hate it.

magnolia

Postaholic
K, I called this place and they said that the manager wasn't in, but instead of calling back it would be better if I just came in around 11 this morning. So I do that and guess what, " Oh, I don't know that we're hiering right now. But stop in again next week and we'll know for sure." FUCK THAT! I just drove a half hour to find out that u aren't hiering?! God, then don't tell me to come in. So I just did some job hunting around town again. We'll see. God that just gets my goat and pisses me off so much. Fuck it. I almost just wanna give up. But i need the money. :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, I got a couple places like that too, "come back we're probably hiring then." So I come back.. "oh those positions have been filled." WTF!? Assholes.

If someone tells you to come in and then says they aren't hiring...they made the decision based on your appearance. Could be discrimination?

no, the tramp would probably take him to a pawn shop.
but i really dont think you would let a tramp look arfter children uless your jesus

okey...
i mean a TRAMP
lying on the street stinking of piss probably drunk and with aids asking every random person if they want a blowjob for money
would you really?

Bipolarpeanut said:
okey...
i mean a TRAMP
lying on the street stinking of piss probably drunk and with aids asking every random person if they want a blowjob for money
would you really?
OHHHH...you mean tramp tramp. I was thinking whore tramp.