WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Followers..w.t.f.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouchman

Fresh Meat
this is for all the non free thinking ppl who can't think for themselfs, but let the one idiot, think for the whole, like lemmings, these ppl should be led to the sea to drowned....FTW.... :mfinger:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
and i bet you're a free thinker? right!

you arent a unique snowflake GET OVER IT!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
And while you're at it, go to school! Your grammar sucks.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
People should think twice about posting this type of shit.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Dr. Nailbomb says:

"He appears to be a child searching for his 'inner self'. He is expressing symptoms of teenage hormone disease, such as incessant whining, poor attempts at being original through actions, clothes, hair, and speech, poor spelling, and massive acne. Subject appears to like dark colors, thereby insinuating the "goth" style will be soon entered if immediate action is not taken. I recommend 20 ccs of the closest horse tranquilizer, followed up by shock therapy in the nurse's station. Treatment should begin immediately. Should said treatments fail and subject enters the "goth" stage, treatment should be changed to allowing the jocks to beat him up."

-Dr. Nailbomb

Ouchman said:
this is for all the non free thinking ppl who can't think for themselfs, but let the one idiot, think for the whole, like lemmings, these ppl should be led to the sea to drowned....FTW.... :mfinger:
Pretty ironic coming from a person who's avatar says "Who Gives a Fuck"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
this is not appropriate for DD. If you have a family or friend issue you would like to discuss, please do so. If not, please do not spam my thread with illiterate posting. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.