Food delivery services suck

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
For some damn reason they keep showing off restaurants that are open and available, then when I try to order food from them, they are suddenly unavailable. Fucking piece of shit services. Both GrubHub and UberEats are pieces of trash. I might as well just drive to the restaurants myself.

Last edited:
  • 1Beer
  • 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

OMG

Titty Juggler / Foot to the Ass
learn to cook and stop eating food made by cooks who scratch their sweaty bumholes.

• 1LOL
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I decided to have McDonalds delivered to my house, so I checked their website. They had options for Uber Eats and DoorDash. I decided to look at both websites to see which one was better. Uber Eats didn't even have any couriers available, and DoorDash said they could get my order in 30 minutes. I chose DoorDash, and they ended up getting here in 15 minutes. DoorDash rocks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
It is excruciatingly painful to withhold my apathetic, and condescending, opinion into this thread !!! - Ugh!

Congrats, @BeautifulSniper. Glad you were able to get what you need.
(No, I won't make a lazy millennial fat joke, Satan. Fuck off!!!)

• 1WTF!?
  • 1LOL

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I decided to have McDonalds delivered to my house, so I checked their website. They had options for Uber Eats and DoorDash. I decided to look at both websites to see which one was better. Uber Eats didn't even have any couriers available, and DoorDash said they could get my order in 30 minutes. I chose DoorDash, and they ended up getting here in 15 minutes. DoorDash rocks.
First world problems. </Thread>

• 1Agree

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Hey fuckhead. Smart people see a need and fill it. If you believe food delivery services suck then start a food delivery service that'll cater to entitled little shits like you. You'll make a killing and instead of posting another 'whoa is me' tale you'll be able to proudly state how you created something people want. But you won't do that because you don't have the stones. Your success is measured by how much you can whine about other peoples success. That's what makes you a bitch.

• 1Agree
  • 11UP!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Hey fuckhead. Smart people see a need and fill it. If you believe food delivery services suck then start a food delivery service that'll cater to entitled little shits like you. You'll make a killing and instead of posting another 'whoa is me' tale you'll be able to proudly state how you created something people want. But you won't do that because you don't have the stones. Your success is measured by how much you can whine about other peoples success. That's what makes you a bitch.
1. Go back and read the thread. I praised DoorDash for good service. I bought from them twice.
2. It's my right to complain about bad service. Bad companies need to improve.

MisterFister

You don't want bad companies to improve. You want to build a better company. Competition is what drives improvement not the meandering thoughts of a guy who can't figure out how to acquire a cheeseburger. Stop shouting from the peanut gallery and get it in the game. Humanity will benefit.

• 1LOL
  • 1Disagree

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
... not the meandering thoughts of a guy who can't figure out how to acquire a cheeseburger. Stop shouting from the peanut gallery and get it in the game. Humanity will benefit.

Hahaa... Wow!
... the meandering thoughts of a guy who can't figure out how to acquire a cheeseburger?
That is fucking great!

I guess @BeautifulSniper was raised by this dude

wimpy.jpg

• 1Beer
  • 1WTF!?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
You don't want bad companies to improve. You want to build a better company. Competition is what drives improvement not the meandering thoughts of a guy who can't figure out how to acquire a cheeseburger. Stop shouting from the peanut gallery and get it in the game. Humanity will benefit.
Hahaa... Wow!
... the meandering thoughts of a guy who can't figure out how to acquire a cheeseburger?
That is fucking great!

I guess @BeautifulSniper was raised by this dude

View attachment 11431
Wah wah, whine! Still offended that I criticized your political opinions, so you have to spam insults in unrelated threads. Keep it in the right thread.

• 1LOL
  • 1WTF!?

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Come on ... Wimpy was kinda cool.
I mean, for a cartoon Hobo.

Can't we all just get along!?!?!

• 1Agree

MisterFister

Wah wah, whine! Still offended that I criticized your political opinions, so you have to spam insults in unrelated threads. Keep it in the right thread.
My response to you is on point. Being politically "insulted"(lol) by someone of your caliber is actually a good thing. Can you imagine how horrific it must be for someone to sit back and say "I agree with sniper". My God...I'd definitely eat a bullet.

• 1LOL
  • 1Disagree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Yep, that's you. :D
That's not me. Now go back and cry about your shitty grocery job for the 500th time.
My response to you is on point. Being politically "insulted"(lol) by someone of your caliber is actually a good thing. Can you imagine how horrific it must be for someone to sit back and say "I agree with sniper". My God...I'd definitely eat a bullet.
You should agree with me, instead of defending the corona spreading election rigger.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
That's not me. Now go back and cry about your shitty grocery job for the 500th time.

You should agree with me, instead of defending the corona spreading election rigger.

I know this may be too much ...
But is there anyway you can bring entertainment to your posts?

I mean, I don't agree with a lot of people on here, but i respect their views because they bring some decency, a strong stance, and just flat out entertainment.
I'm not really sure what you bring ... you don't even bring beans to dinner!!!

this facebook generation just doesn't bring much to the table, except for an identity crisis.

• 1Disagree