Food delivery services suck

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
I can't figure out if sniper is a purple-haired feminist ham planet or a bag-of-bones dude with a hair bun. I'm leaning toward ham planet but at the end of the day they're pretty much the same.

Templar

Not available in stores!
Hey fuckhead. Smart people see a need and fill it. If you believe food delivery services suck then start a food delivery service that'll cater to entitled little shits like you. You'll make a killing and instead of posting another 'whoa is me' tale you'll be able to proudly state how you created something people want. But you won't do that because you don't have the stones. Your success is measured by how much you can whine about other peoples success. That's what makes you a bitch.
Somebody either needs a shot of whiskey or to rub one out...or both. How ya been, MisterFister, you angry old man?

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Hey fuckhead. Smart people see a need and fill it. If you believe food delivery services suck then start a food delivery service that'll cater to entitled little shits like you. You'll make a killing and instead of posting another 'whoa is me' tale you'll be able to proudly state how you created something people want. But you won't do that because you don't have the stones. Your success is measured by how much you can whine about other peoples success. That's what makes you a bitch.
I can't figure out if sniper is a purple-haired feminist ham planet or a bag-of-bones dude with a hair bun. I'm leaning toward ham planet but at the end of the day they're pretty much the same.
You sound like one of these "ham planets", because mild criticism always seems to irk you to the point of raging in multiple threads. Take some anger management classes. Hire a therapist. Please seek help.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Templar