WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Food

magnolia

Postaholic
Bla. I will never eat another egg as long as I live. Urg. I think I've developed an allergy to them. Which is just as well cuz I hate em anyway. If u have a food that turns u inside out, feel free to bitch about it on this thread.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
Bla. I will never eat another egg as long as I live. Urg. I think I've developed an allergy to them. Which is just as well cuz I hate em anyway. If u have a food that turns u inside out, feel free to bitch about it on this thread.
ummmmmmmmmmmm cant think of one for me

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I feel like bitching about brussel sprouts because I have never tried them, so I feel I need to bitch about it. Damn Brussels, now I don't want to go to Germany either! Damn you sprouts!

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
could i ever go for some lightly breaded veal in a cream mushroom sauce right now...or some gyros..that would be great

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
How can you not like all kinds of food? :lol:

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
youknowthedeal said:
easy we are american we have the choice :D
Well i'm a swede, and i have the choice too, the choice to not waste perfectly good food.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
tequela is a fruit right too much of that makes me puke its food isnt it?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
arrogantbastard said:
I'm a vegetarian. (and no, I'm not one of those moronic tree-huggers, I just don't like meat)
Thank you. Finally a Vegiterian that doesn't try to impose their beliefs on the world!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Maximvs said:
Well i'm a swede, and i have the choice too, the choice to not waste perfectly good food.
Choosing not to eat it isn't wasting it, unless you make it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I love to eat tarantulas, those things are good, especially the ones that are as big as dinner plates. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
i just chased down 10mg valium with a Pom wonderful.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's good.

i also got two new tequilas and a new vodka. i'll show you my liquor cabinet at some point. i'm starting to slowly fill it up with stuff that i like.

~ dan ~

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
RGN-dRaGoN said:
i HATE v8 drinks that shit sux ass!!!
when i was like 5 i always used to drink v8 drinks even with hot sauce

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
i just chased down 10mg valium with a Pom wonderful.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's good.

i also got two new tequilas and a new vodka. i'll show you my liquor cabinet at some point. i'm starting to slowly fill it up with stuff that i like.

~ dan ~
Life is good when you hit drinking age

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
YUCK FOU!!! said:
when i was like 5 i always used to drink v8 drinks even with hot sauce
i could never have done that, the stuff just makes me wanna puke, the tomato one tastes like ur drinking tomato suace straight from the can, i kno its very good 4 u but i just cant force myself to drink that.

yotaka

Clitpickle
I know one thing I wish I could eat that I can't anymore, cinnamon. One time, I ate a whole bunch of red hots and my tongue swelled up because it got irritated I guess. Ever since then I have not been able to eat cinnamon gum, breathmints, or anything containing cinnamon (except in VERY small amounts). I miss my cinnamon!!!! :cry: Aw well, I guess there arw worse things. Like being forced to eat sardines, protein shakes, and a big block of stinky cheese (pls just don't ask about the cheese). :sick:

Last edited by a moderator: