Food

magnolia

Postaholic
Bla. I will never eat another egg as long as I live. Urg. I think I've developed an allergy to them. Which is just as well cuz I hate em anyway. If u have a food that turns u inside out, feel free to bitch about it on this thread.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
Bla. I will never eat another egg as long as I live. Urg. I think I've developed an allergy to them. Which is just as well cuz I hate em anyway. If u have a food that turns u inside out, feel free to bitch about it on this thread.
ummmmmmmmmmmm cant think of one for me

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I feel like bitching about brussel sprouts because I have never tried them, so I feel I need to bitch about it. Damn Brussels, now I don't want to go to Germany either! Damn you sprouts!

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
could i ever go for some lightly breaded veal in a cream mushroom sauce right now...or some gyros..that would be great

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
arrogantbastard said:
I'm a vegetarian. (and no, I'm not one of those moronic tree-huggers, I just don't like meat)
Thank you. Finally a Vegiterian that doesn't try to impose their beliefs on the world!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I love to eat tarantulas, those things are good, especially the ones that are as big as dinner plates. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
i just chased down 10mg valium with a Pom wonderful.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's good.

i also got two new tequilas and a new vodka. i'll show you my liquor cabinet at some point. i'm starting to slowly fill it up with stuff that i like.

~ dan ~

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
morelos said:
i just chased down 10mg valium with a Pom wonderful.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's good.

i also got two new tequilas and a new vodka. i'll show you my liquor cabinet at some point. i'm starting to slowly fill it up with stuff that i like.

~ dan ~

Life is good when you hit drinking age

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
YUCK FOU!!! said:
when i was like 5 i always used to drink v8 drinks even with hot sauce

i could never have done that, the stuff just makes me wanna puke, the tomato one tastes like ur drinking tomato suace straight from the can, i kno its very good 4 u but i just cant force myself to drink that.

yotaka

Clitpickle
I know one thing I wish I could eat that I can't anymore, cinnamon. One time, I ate a whole bunch of red hots and my tongue swelled up because it got irritated I guess. Ever since then I have not been able to eat cinnamon gum, breathmints, or anything containing cinnamon (except in VERY small amounts). I miss my cinnamon!!!! :cry: Aw well, I guess there arw worse things. Like being forced to eat sardines, protein shakes, and a big block of stinky cheese (pls just don't ask about the cheese). :sick:

Last edited by a moderator: