WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other football confussion

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why is football called football when is played with the hands?

Shouldn't it be Handball?

Why is soccer, soccer when is played with the feet?

Explain plz i am an idiot!

well because. Football and Soccer........... Ahh I dunno im also an idiot!

ChilianFuckFace said:
Why is football called football when is played with the hands?

Shouldn't it be Handball?

Why is soccer, soccer when is played with the feet?

Explain plz i am an idiot!
Soccer is called football in other places.

Football is called stupid americanese game in other places as well.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
good but pointless question...
Its probably because the guy that came up with the game of football originally had more contact between your foot and the ball and over time it has changed or something like that.. that'd be my guess

while its obvious that the first two people who posted here are the same people, i will answer your question. just because. it doesnt have to have a reason.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
while its obvious that the first two people who posted here are the same people
The above statement is UNTRUE!!

I work with an idiot... CubanFuckFace his nick is. He saw me on this site and registered... I think he is gay because he follows me everywhere.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

And thank you for your response to my question...

yes we are not the same person, altho we are at work in the same office and he did tell me about this site. We are always bitch'n at each other and he said this would be the best place to do it online. Great Site Guys :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Not that I have any problems with GAY people... dont take it the wrong way

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
well if i was a mod i would do some major ip checkings
We are in the same office!! We will have the same IP... but we are not the same person!

deus_ex_machina said:
well if i was a mod i would do some major ip checkings

obviously if we work together we are going to have the same IP. Is it a law or a rule that 2 co-workers can't join this fourm?

I dunno. The both of them are on at the same time....i don't think it's the same guy.

Perhaps it is.

The higher powers will get to the bottom of this, screw you guys, I'm going to the arcade.

ChilianFuckFace said:
We are in the same office!! We will have the same IP... but we are not the same person!
actually no you wont. if im correct, every computer has a different ip number. so actually its just your word against the mods...and i think mods are always right :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
actually no you wont. if im correct, every computer has a different ip number. so actually its just your word against the mods...and i think mods are always right :thumbsup:
You dont mind if I call you an idiot? Well i hope not!!

Every single computer has a different IP in a network you are correct, but on a office network (LAN) Local Area Network, you have internal IP address, in other words, private IP addresses which are not able to be used on the web. SO the ROUTER, has the PUBLIC address and all machines inside the network connected to that router will show the same IP address on any fucking website!

Why in the world would I want to have two fucking nics? what is the fucking point? I can fucking FLAME your with my nic.. I dont need to fucking hide or anything to fucking tell you OFF!!

sooo.. YOU are a FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you....
If the MOD has a prob... he can email me.. he has my email.

ChilianFuckFace said:
You dont mind if I call you an idiot? Well i hope not!!

Every single computer has a different IP in a network you are correct, but on a office network (LAN) Local Area Network, you have internal IP address, in other words, private IP addresses which are not able to be used on the web. SO the ROUTER, has the PUBLIC address and all machines inside the network connected to that router will show the same IP address on any fucking website!

Why in the world would I want to have two fucking nics? what is the fucking point? I can fucking FLAME your with my nic.. I dont need to fucking hide or anything to fucking tell you OFF!!

sooo.. YOU are a FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you....
If the MOD has a prob... he can email me.. he has my email.
well, if you can call that a flame...there are no flames outside of B&T.
Secondly, you would want two nicks because the other nick would give you a referral.
Thirdly, you would want another nick to give you rep points and protect you if your in trouble.
Hope i cleared up how having two nicks would give you an unfair advantage over members here.

oh and, im not a "fucking idiot"
if i was i wouldve flamed you outside of Bait and Tackle and got a nice long ban.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude I dont give a fuck about reps and credits and all that shit... I join the site cause it look fun.. a place to talk shit and get away from the stupid routine here at work... If you want REPS i can give you reps.. just show me how... And if i wanted REPS i would have already given me REPS with the other nic..

About the referral... I told stupid CubanFuckFace about the site, so I deserve a referral..

About the FLAMING... if you dont want me to call you an idiot, please know exactly what you are talking about before calling the mod on my ass.. I didnt do shit but join the site.. I will continue reading the rules now!