WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Football

shiggy1016

King of Loserville
Broke my thumb once during football practice attempting to catch a bad pass. Really lame actually. Didn't hurt physically so much as it did my ego. How lame is it to say you got hurt in practice, when no one even touches you?

Sektor

Particinator
shiggy1016 said:
Broke my thumb once during football practice attempting to catch a bad pass. Really lame actually. Didn't hurt physically so much as it did my ego. How lame is it to say you got hurt in practice, when no one even touches you?
Heh. You ever been tackled against a wire fence? I've still got the scars on my back!

When I played football, I was a kamikaze runner; I wasn't scared of anyone tackling me. Well, I ran up against my friend, who's nearly twice my size. I attempted to juke him, because he didn't shrink in fear like everyone else did.

He rammed me right into the fence. Hard. haha