WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Football

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
WTF, there's gotta be a few swingin' dicks here that follow the NFL.
Whose your team? What do you think about Clarett entering the draft?
How do you think Gibbs will do this year with the Redskins? And will the Chargers drop their dicks in the dirt, again, with the #1 pick?

Oh, just so there's no confusion, How 'bout them Cowboy's !!!!!!!

GottaHurt said:
WTF, there's gotta be a few swingin' dicks here that follow the NFL.
Whose your team? What do you think about Clarett entering the draft?
How do you think Gibbs will do this year with the Redskins? And will the Chargers drop their dicks in the dirt, again, with the #1 pick?

Oh, just so there's no confusion, How 'bout them Cowboy's !!!!!!!
*cough* ...go giants?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dang it said:
*cough* ...go giants?
WOW, that blows me away.You're from NE and you're not a Patriots fan?
Those are some loud-n-proud fans on the football forums.They got braggin' rights though. NFC East will be a beast this year.

GottaHurt said:
WOW, that blows me away.You're from NE and you're not a Patriots fan?
Those are some loud-n-proud fans on the football forums.They got braggin' rights though. NFC East will be a beast this year.
hmm... really?
i don't know who i'm fooling, i know shit about football. i live an hour from nyc in ct. all the guys i know sweat over the giants- that's the summation of it all.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dang it said:
hmm... really?
i don't know who i'm fooling, i know shit about football. i live an hour from nyc in ct. all the guys i know sweat over the giants- that's the summation of it all.
Go to a live game, it doesn't matter if you know what's going on or not. You'll have a blast and it'll be something different from your normal routine.September is not that far away :thumbsup:

GO SEACHICKENS!! Maybe this year they can actually catch a pass. Fuck. These guys tear me up. I wish nothing but the best for Gibbs and the Skins. If the chickens can't win it (HAHAHA) then I'm all about the redskins.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
I wish nothing but the best for Gibbs and the Skins. If the chickens can't win it (HAHAHA) then I'm all about the redskins.
Oh yea, NFC EAST, and a rival here to boot! Gonna be a great year BA.
Go Cowboy's.

GottaHurt said:
Oh yea, NFC EAST, and a rival here to boot! Gonna be a great year BA.
Go Cowboy's.
You had mill till Go Cowboys. Fuck the Cowboys. Fuck them right in the ear.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
You had mill till Go Cowboys. Fuck the Cowboys. Fuck them right in the ear.
27th bitch!!!! MNF, we'll see then who's the champ, and who's the chump!!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
mmhhmm.. and you wore forehead pads often on the field? Lemme guess, you started at left out, right?
No. You had the forehead pads, scroll up.

GottaHurt said:
You will be Sept 27th....rotflmfao....
FUCK!! That's twice today. I gotta watch what I say. Keep leaving myself open for kidney shots. Nonetheless, the ol' Seattle Seachickens shall put a vicious beating upon the Dallas Queerboys on Monday, September 27th

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
FUCK!! That's twice today. I gotta watch what I say. Keep leaving myself open for kidney shots. Nonetheless, the ol' Seattle Seachickens shall put a vicious beating upon the Dallas Queerboys on Monday, September 27th
Thrice Dawg, @Washington on the 27th. We'll be puttin' a trimmin on your chickens Dec 6th.

Cowboys Schedule 2004

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
See what happens when you're gone for a couple days bro.Good thing I'm here for ya. Peace ;)