Music for all eminem fans

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
My freind went to h/s with eminem she tells me that until he was a junior he was a nerd that listened to country and he changed becouse he was thinking of a way to get rich , sure as hell worked i give him props for being smart. Not saying its bad to suport him go ahead if u like his music but the image he promotes is false all the stuff he describes are lies.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Eminem is not only repugnant, but overhyped. You think him breaking out of the underground was bad? If some of these other white rappers were put into the mainstream, there would be fucking World War III.

Also, I've heard stuff from rock based genres that's much more offensive.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
encore is not offensive, really, its just silly. I love it, CL hates it, but I think he is coming around.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
How the fuck is he overhyped? I hate to say it more than you do, but the guy can flow...I hate the fact that his only singles are these fucking teenybopper bullshit songs, but any of his shit is amazing....he has true talent...his production used to be tight when Dr. Dre was handling it..but if this new cd isnt produced by dre...i dont think i'm going to listen...the last few singles' beats were heinous.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
personally...i loved the marshall mathers lp.....eminem show was a huge dissapointment and this new one im not even gonna pick up...

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
bigck3000 said:
..but if this new cd isnt produced by dre...i dont think i'm going to listen..

Well, I can tell you this.....Dre produced 8 tracks and Eminem produced 8 tracks. So there is a 50/50 mix of unoriginality. I don't care who produced it, it all sounds the same.

Although, after listening to Encore, I think Eminem has run out of ideas. You can only rap about the same shit for so long. Encore? It's all down hill from here.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Ok I dl'ed last night....I hate to say it but CL is right....what the fuck happened to Dre??? His beats are fucking disgusting...I'm not even going to talk about Eminems beats....wow...His lyrics are pretty much the same shit...some funny moments but nothing he hasnt said or talked about before...This is the same shit that happened with the Method man cd.....He was fucking amazing in the 90's and then decided to throw a cd out that sounds like shitty techno....*sigh* Thats it...If Dr. Dre's next album sucks...I'm giving up on rap.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
fuck_you said:
My freind went to h/s with eminem she tells me that until he was a junior he was a nerd that listened to country and he changed becouse he was thinking of a way to get rich , sure as hell worked i give him props for being smart. Not saying its bad to suport him go ahead if u like his music but the image he promotes is false all the stuff he describes are lies.

thats fucking funny ... where people get this stuff? eminem was a fucking dirty little party kid from D-town. He was also a Jungle DJ before he hit the big time, he was won second place in the Rap Olympics back in '97.
I thought he first album was good, now most of his stuff just annoys me.