WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music For everyone who likes music

Jung

???
Premium
actingsmylife said:
Who is your fav band/singer/whatever?

Mine is Bon Jovi
likely nothing you've ever heard of, but here goes.

singer: greg graffin
band: bad religion
group etc: nubreed, pendulum, paradox, hybrid, fracture and neptune, d kay and epsilon...i could go on and on. music is pretty much my life, aside from my family.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i've got 798 songs (2.2 days straight) of music...80% trance, dance, eletronica

and i love them all...so i won't waste time naming them all out

Jung

???
Premium
Seije said:
i've got 798 songs (2.2 days straight) of music...80% trance, dance, eletronica

and i love them all...so i won't waste time naming them all out
trance:( do you like any breaks or drum and bass? i think i have around 5,000 mp3/aac/ogg/flac audio files now. if you like trance, you might like progressive breaks(has the trance sound, with out being annoyingly repetative). check out www.hybridized.org, the nubreed sets are nice(the 2 disc set especially)

tzedek

Original Member
why is it that everyone wants to brag about how many mp3s that they have?? :confused:

Jung

???
Premium
why do you care? other boards i'm on have "post your playlist" threads.

Well we don't necessarily mean to brag .. cause there's always somebody with more .. myself for example have only 2609 songs but considering I could listen to that for the next 7 days straight without listening to the same thing twice I think that's enough for just about anyone. Most of it's rock or alternative stuff but there's some random stuff too and about 300 beatles songs.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
junglizm said:
trance:( do you like any breaks or drum and bass? i think i have around 5,000 mp3/aac/ogg/flac audio files now. if you like trance, you might like progressive breaks(has the trance sound, with out being annoyingly repetative). check out www.hybridized.org, the nubreed sets are nice(the 2 disc set especially)
i'll check it out...most my stuff isn't repetitve though..it's like songs with electronica background...i dunno how to explain it but i love it

i have the 'best of trance vol. 2, 3, and 4' cd's....that kinda stuff

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
hmmm lets see...favourite band
well for the moment ill say either megadeth or iron maiden
singer or whatever is dave mustaine for sure

tzedek

Original Member
anybody NOT like music??? wait wait heres a better one. Anybody know anybody that doesnt like some sort of music???

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea i work with a couple douchebags like that

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
oddly enough i dont have a FAVORITE band, it seems to be whatever im listening to most ATM

currently my flavor of the month is "My Chemical romance"

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i just finally bought the Maroon5 cd..i love some of the songs on it

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I would say that i dont have a favorite either... I listen to pretty much anything.. i love music.. I listen to all kinds of songs.. KEEPS IT INTERESTING!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
swizeguy said:
I would say that i dont have a favorite either... I listen to pretty much anything.. i love music.. I listen to all kinds of songs.. KEEPS IT INTERESTING!
you know your absolutely right...i stick to alotta electronica, but i listen to everything pretty much...keeps everything from getting boring

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yep my friends think im nutts cuz my radio presents go from alturnitive to classic rock and just all over.. Just NO COUNTRY that shit sucks...

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
swizeguy said:
Yep my friends think im nutts cuz my radio presents go from alturnitive to classic rock and just all over.. Just NO COUNTRY that shit sucks...
mine is usually 97.1 or the 50 stations of electronica styles i have on this iTunes
or the tekno/rock/alternative/hip hop of 810 songs on my comp

but i can't stand rap..just doesn't have an edge with me, but country is aight

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well i dont like alot of rap, but i like being able to feel the music.. and rap just keeps my subs going so i will listen to it in my car.. the only kinda rap i listen to is eminem and a few others with a good beat to it and that dont talk about how much "bling" they have.. so not a whole heck of a lot of them... lol

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
swizeguy said:
well i dont like alot of rap, but i like being able to feel the music.. and rap just keeps my subs going so i will listen to it in my car.. the only kinda rap i listen to is eminem and a few others with a good beat to it and that dont talk about how much "bling" they have.. so not a whole heck of a lot of them... lol
yea same here..whatever keeps the subs pumping..truck or my room

but rap doesn't really hit me in a way like other music..cuz i like to actually hear people sing with their voice and stuff..and don't get me wrong i just think rap sounds like they are normally talking..fast or slow..and i can't stand slow songs, i need at least a fast beat to keep me interested in it