WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For for_starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dont listen to him, i do like to see rebeliousness but i think you should stay a little more in line with your posts

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
he will be soon.
for starters,

why don't you just fuck off with your short, stupid little comments that you always add to threads? :mfinger:

you're such an idiot it's not even funny. :mad:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
For starters,

here is a typical Otepsoul reply:

- ummm ok
-ummm fag
- umm
-ok i agree
-he will be soon

and so on and so fourth... :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
for_starters said:
for starters,

it's you're not your

you're = you are
your = possession

stupid.
do i care. here is a for_retards comment

(hmmmm) i dont want to go that low to use your comments then ill look like a poser.

for_starters said:
for starters,

why don't you just fuck off with your short, stupid little comments that you always add to threads? :mfinger:

you're such an idiot it's not even funny. :mad:
dont make fun of him! his replies are short because he is to goddamn scared to make spelling errors. and if someone flames him about his spelling error, he thinks: I have failed again! GODDAMNIT! I can't do anything right!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
johnny kuntz said:
dont make fun of him! his replies are short because he is to goddamn scared to make spelling errors. and if someone flames him about his spelling error, he thinks: I have failed again! GODDAMNIT! I can't do anything right!
really spelling erros lol i really dont care but if you want to see it that way go for it.

for_starters said:
For starters,

here is a typical Otepsoul reply:

- ummm ok
-ummm fag
- umm
-ok i agree
-he will be soon

and so on and so fourth... :mfinger:
typical for_starters reply:

for_starters blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Im gay

:rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.