WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For fuck's sake..another newb!

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
Musicaltiger said:
Yeah yeah..do your worst.
LMFAO STUPID N00b!!! fuck you and welcome to WTF!!!! L!O!L!OLL!LO
EnJOY uR stay!! :thumbsup:

edit: omg, first in! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Musicaltiger

Too Bitchy For A Title
You ever notice how newb is spelled different in just about every damn forum? Show me the way....not that I'll be following or anything. Just please..none of that fucking l33t speak shit.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
Musicaltiger said:
You ever notice how newb is spelled different in just about every damn forum? Show me the way....not that I'll be following or anything. Just please..none of that fucking l33t speak shit.

Lmfao! TEH one :sword: :sword: :sword:

Jung

???
Premium
=User_Name= said:
LMFAO STUPID N00b!!! fuck you and welcome to WTF!!!! L!O!L!OLL!LO
EnJOY uR stay!! :thumbsup:

edit: omg, first in! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Please stop posting.

Welcome, Musicaltiger.

Musicaltiger said:
Yeah yeah..do your worst.
Look dude, we understand how you get all excited when you here we're a flame forum, but you have to do something stupid before we flame you. And don't say something obvious like 'I was once is drag'. It's better to follow Descents lead if you want to get owned.

Anyhow, nice avatar, and enjoy your stay here.

blah blah blah, welcome i guess.
i hate all new girls cause your a bunch of whinny bitches. prove me wrong and i'll welcome you with open arms.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Welcome..

(Yeah, I have nothing spunky to say.)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Welcome, Fuck You, and I hope you make it longer than most of the noobs. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Look, I'm sorry but It's early. :p

Welcome, don't hit your head on the way out, and hope you don't get clean up duty.

Better for you FCC? ;)

meh_it_all said:
Look, I'm sorry but It's early. :p

Welcome, don't hit your head on the way out, and hope you don't get clean up duty.

Better for you FCC? ;)
Better, but not as good as it could be. :thumbsdn:

Musicaltiger

Too Bitchy For A Title
Magic Hobo said:
Look dude, we understand how you get all excited when you here we're a flame forum, but you have to do something stupid before we flame you. And don't say something obvious like 'I was once is drag'. It's better to follow Descents lead if you want to get owned.

Anyhow, nice avatar, and enjoy your stay here.
As was previously pointed out, I'm definately not a dude, but I don't care much either way. And do I really have to do something stupid? I was kinda hoping that would come later in my membership. Looks like you've got a great thing going here.

Thanks for the welcome (oh yeah..to get 'owned' is the stupidest phrase I've ever heard :rolleyes: )

I generally refer to everybody as dude. Except my mother, and father. And you win the award for first person to complain about the phrase 'Getting owned'. And don't worry, at one point you'll do something fucking stupid, and you will suffer for it.