WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FOR FUCKS SAKE! I'm fucking new.

I hate being new.......damnit. Anyway, I belonged to this site, when you got the free e-mail with it. Then My comp crashed, and.....so i never went on here again, till today, alot changed. Hooray. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Thanks for dropping in.. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Now post something worth a shit, or at least something we can make fun of..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Welcome meat smoker!!!

While your here Why don't you sign up to win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
WTF.com is running a contest that you can find >>HERE<<

Good Luck, What the fuck, Run amuck :)

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Whatupp? Have fun getting flamed up the wazoo by my arsenal of witty comments.

Welcome, have a coke and a smile and stfu. :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hello welcome! and a good f u

welcome now shove this roticerie stick up your as so we can hang you over a burning pit of insults and funny pictures and spin you untill your black ashes!

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Welcome, all I can say is keep your asshole tight around broken, because he'll turn it inside out. And, above all else, eat shit and die. :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site!

We appreciate you dropping in and saying hello, you big fuck! ;)

Have fun...

You only have one post! What the hell is wrong with you? The idea is to have a male post and a female post. Soon you will have 3 posts (sometimes you get a double post or even triple post and end up with 4 or 5). These posts will make more posts and eventually you are at 50. After 50 or so posts are made, they all still have recognizably similar features to the first post, but are still very different. Also, your posts realize that 50 posts aren't going anywhere soon, so they either a) make more posts as quickly as possible or b) slow down with the post making. (Your clicker has a shelf life, you know!) Your posts tend to be more on subject, more at-home in their environment and better made. Of course, old posts die and are occasionally found by someone searching the archives. Also, you have to worry about the noobs during this stage in your post-making. Noobs sometimes become necroposters and bring your old posts back to life! Rarely is that ever wanted. All it takes is time, and those posts will die again. Sometimes the holy Admin will delete your post into the burning flames of html hell. The holy Admin always has a reason for deleting that young post, and even if we don't know or understand that reason, it happened. Remember, only you have the power to make your posts good posts or bad posts. May your posts be plentiful and real.

Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck the world, fuck bosnia, fuck me, fuck EVERYTHING.

kthxbye

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Jaymes said:
You only have one post! What the hell is wrong with you? The idea is to have a male post and a female post. Soon you will have 3 posts (sometimes you get a double post or even triple post and end up with 4 or 5). These posts will make more posts and eventually you are at 50. After 50 or so posts are made, they all still have recognizably similar features to the first post, but are still very different. Also, your posts realize that 50 posts aren't going anywhere soon, so they either a) make more posts as quickly as possible or b) slow down with the post making. (Your clicker has a shelf life, you know!) Your posts tend to be more on subject, more at-home in their environment and better made. Of course, old posts die and are occasionally found by someone searching the archives. Also, you have to worry about the noobs during this stage in your post-making. Noobs sometimes become necroposters and bring your old posts back to life! Rarely is that ever wanted. All it takes is time, and those posts will die again. Sometimes the holy Admin will delete your post into the burning flames of html hell. The holy Admin always has a reason for deleting that young post, and even if we don't know or understand that reason, it happened. Remember, only you have the power to make your posts good posts or bad posts. May your posts be plentiful and real.
In Summary: What the fuck are you doing on this site? Turn back NOW!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
twofivekidd9 said:
Whatupp? Have fun getting flamed up the wazoo by my arsenal of witty comments.

Welcome, have a coke and a smile and stfu. :mfinger:
i know u were thinking pepsi

but same to u peoples

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
LostYETpOWERFUL said:
I hate being new.......damnit. Anyway, I belonged to this site, when you got the free e-mail with it. Then My comp crashed, and.....so i never went on here again, till today, alot changed. Hooray. :thumbsup:

......Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!Now For Some More relaxation:..................................

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
LostYETpOWERFUL said:
fuck you and welcome