WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For my 100th post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

I love da cock
Geesh, I'm being nice. Lighten up.

H.C.Trouble

Angel said:
Geesh, I'm being nice. Lighten up.

H.C.Trouble

hahah!

Keep it up girly.

You've made my shit list.

And it's quite short.

BWM
MaxPower
Angel
Bonesaw
Danger

Weeeeee!

bans all around!

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
HavokChylde said:
hahah!

Keep it up girly.

You've made my shit list.

And it's quite short.

BWM
MaxPower
Angel
Bonesaw
Danger

Weeeeee!

bans all around!
You're banning me for being on your "shit list"... omg, can it get any worse for you putzes??? From the "flames" I've seen here, I'm not so sure it can...

Bonesaw said:
You're banning me for being on your "shit list"... omg, can it get any worse for you putzes???

You just made that post didn't you dipshit?

Apparently you're not banned then.

Duh!

Someone fell off the short bus. :thumbsup:

Bonesaw said:
You're banning me for being on your "shit list"... omg, can it get any worse for you putzes??? From the "flames" I've seen here, I'm not so sure it can...
awwww whats the matter princess? does it make you cry to be banned? fucking panty :mfinger:

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
HavokChylde said:
You just made that post didn't you dipshit?

Apparently you're not banned then.

Duh!

Someone fell off the short bus. :thumbsup:
Did I say you "banned" me? Hoo boy... yes, someone indeed has fallen off that short bus... and that someone is you. I would have assumed that being dropped on your head at an early age no less than thrice would have done enough damage, but you're still able to post incoherent asininity, so I guess you're a fighter... go get 'em Mr. Special Olympian, that GOLD is as good as YOURS! :thumbsup:

Bonesaw said:
Did I say you "banned" me? Hoo boy... yes, someone indeed has fallen off that short bus... and that someone is you. I would have assumed that being dropped on your head at an early age no less than thrice would have done enough damage, but you're still able to post incoherent asininity, so I guess you're a fighter... go get 'em Mr. Special Olympian, that GOLD is as good as YOURS! :thumbsup:
Hey, I do what I can for the good of the site. :thumbsup:

It's alot better than some of the other crap forums out there. ;)

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Nymphchick said:
awwww whats the matter princess? does it make you cry to be banned? fucking panty :mfinger:
As your limp-dicked and likely corrupt Admin above you has related, common e-trash, I'm not banned... and why I would be is beyond me; it seems as though skin is a bit thin round these here parts... hey, sorry. You're just not that good... and what the fuck is a PANTY in a flame battle? Ugh... are you calling me underwear?

^^^^^yes i have seen other crap forums. consist mainly of eminem pics and jealous comments of much better forums ;)

Bonesaw said:
As your limp-dicked and likely corrupt Admin above you has related, common e-trash, I'm not banned... and why I would be is beyond me; it seems as though skin is a bit thin round these here parts... hey, sorry. You're just not that good...
Hey!

You dickless wonder, there are no admins to the site. We have two or three, but those are fake usernames. We use those to make people think there are actually responsible members around here.

Nozzer

Captain Cuntox
Greetings and salutations you bunch of limp wristed pantywastes. Are we having fun today? Excellent....

na bonemarrow, i'm not calling you undies, cause you are too damn quick for me! as your mama and papa(who is also your uncle), told ya, when you were nothin but a tadpole. in here mountains, what we says is true. so run back to your kin folk and spread your truthfull gospal! fucking loser!

Nozzer

Captain Cuntox
A glacier would be too quick for you, I'd wager, oh slothful one.

Nozzer

Captain Cuntox
In your case, retard, I'd have to say Angel's 100th post, you fucking lack of talent loser.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The blueberry bonnets in my eyes have seen the growth of Hagen Daaz, and left upon the souls of men the fire breath of a used condom. Hopefully man will heed these words and save the chicken from the rootbeer bottle.

BrIONwoshMunky said:
The blueberry bonnets in my eyes have seen the growth of Hagen Daaz, and left upon the souls of men the fire breath of a used condom. Hopefully man will heed these words and save the chicken from the rootbeer bottle.
Nonsense! Bonesaw has a ripple of obscurity around his oral area. Perhap a reefer is to be indulged upon? I hope a tranquil setting of Metropolis can be set on the sunshine tommorow. I'm quite hopeful. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.