WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FOR SALE - Spray On Mud!!! WTF!!!

Insanitee

I know where you live!
A British entrepreneur, Colin Dowse, has recently introduced "Sprayonmud." It will be selling for about US$14 a quart. Its dirty water chemically treated for greater stickiness, mainly for urban SUV owners to pass themselves off as all-terrain adventurers!!! WTF!!! What kind of a person is going to by this product??? -KMGH TV (Denver)

Do you own a 4 wheel drive??? And if you do/did, would you use this product to give people the impression you actually drive off road???

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow that is incredible. The sad part is that I am sure there are dumb enough people who will buy this product.

Hahahahaha...........

How fucking stupid. You gotta love it when pencilnecked yuppies try to pass themselves off as "regular Joe's". :mfinger:

Idiots.

that's pretty fucking dumb. maybe hunters can buy it and spray it on themselves. but that's about all it's gonna do.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Muddin' is pretty fun.

This one time, my buddy and I sunk his truck in this huge mudhole. We had to call my other buddy to pull us out. I came home super muddy, it rocked! :D

Why spray it on, when you can run through a mudhole and cover your truck for free?

What a stupid idea.
His product pails in comparison to my new product, invisi-ink. It looks like you aren't writing anything, because you aren't! Only $9999999999999999999999999.99^99. Shipping and handling is $2.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
First we pay for bottled water.

Now do we pay for bottled dirt?

$$$$$ (I'm on board)

magnolia

Postaholic
no. i bet the chemicals they add will eventually carode away the paint and leave you with rust spots.

that's just a retarded wast of money.

toti

will rep for food
a bit pointles and incredably fukin stupid paying to make your car dirty how the fuk it stickier then noormal mud

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
WAIT!

YOU COULD SPRAY MUD ON PEOPLE!

Best invention EVER!

Holy crap! Just imagine! You get mad at somebody, and the next thing they know, they're completely caked and covered in MUD!

/me tents fingers

Icarus said:
WAIT!

YOU COULD SPRAY MUD ON PEOPLE!

Best invention EVER!

Holy crap! Just imagine! You get mad at somebody, and the next thing they know, they're completely caked and covered in MUD!

/me tents fingers
In that case, they need to make a Dog Shit Sprayer.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Insanitee said:
A British entrepreneur, Colin Dowse, has recently introduced "Sprayonmud." It will be selling for about US$14 a quart. Its dirty water chemically treated for greater stickiness, mainly for urban SUV owners to pass themselves off as all-terrain adventurers!!! WTF!!! What kind of a person is going to by this product??? -KMGH TV (Denver)

Do you own a 4 wheel drive??? And if you do/did, would you use this product to give people the impression you actually drive off road???
why the hell do that when you can go offroading with some friends?

My Buddy Kyle driving his [old] Wrangler

My buddy Brian at Devil's Den in San Antonio

That idea is a disgrace to all offroaders, everwhere. :thumbsdn:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
And how the hell are you going to get the chunks of mud on your car!!! its just going to look thin when you put it on. You need to have mud chunks.!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Plus you only leave the mud on for a day or so. You ever try washing a jeep/truck/car after you've had mud chunked on it for a couple days? It aint pretty.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hummers had a paint scheme designed to look like real MuD.

sure this will sell as well.