WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

for starters ignore epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
lets ignore for starters if u hate him click the ignore button i like it

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Umm, for_starters and ITakeOffence are sooooo 2 days ago, move along nothing to see here!

YUCK FOU!!!

fair enough i havnt been on properly for about a week so....

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:
lets ignore for starters if u hate him click the ignore button i like it

jeez, someone is seriously taking flames too personally, its ok to cry when you read them, just dont punch your baby sister too hard and dont try to convince yourself that she actually likes being cummed at by you and your boyfriend, she's only two years old she cant say no so stop abusing her.

on another point, ignoring is just for metally retarted sexually abused sissys who take this forum WAAAAAAAAY to seriously, i mean if you dont have anything else satifying in your life thats too pathetic...

If i ignored everybody i hate, everybody would be ignored.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ITakeOffence said:
jeez, someone is seriously taking flames too personally, its ok to cry when you read them, just dont punch your baby sister too hard and dont try to convince yourself that she actually likes being cummed at by you and your boyfriend, she's only two years old she cant say no so stop abusing her.

on another point, ignoring is just for metally retarted sexually abused sissys who take this forum WAAAAAAAAY to seriously, i mean if you dont have anything else satifying in your life thats too pathetic...
ahhh... whats worse the person who cries about the flaming or the one doing it. Ahh... its sad to see you with such a great life, being so much better then everyone else that all you can think to do is flame hehe.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Just don't call it late to dinner.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ITakeOffence said:

Now goddamnit,ITakeOffence and mr.newbie have to be the same girl.
I mean come on....

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
gehtfuct said:
I mean come on....
ok check the ip's plz, then you can suck ur cock :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
gehtfuct said:
I mean come on....

go fuck your daughers and then think about if they could be the same girl. or better yet rape brokens girls.

YUCK FOU!!!

ITakeOffence said:

i swear jason shut this down, aww well i get to finish this fucktard off taking flames to seriosly? pfff u think i rape my sister? not everyone likes playing out ooyur dreams dumass this isnt taking flames seriosly this is stoping some dumassed fuck from annoying us, incase you havnt ralised no one talks to him anymore well agrees with him anyway, this thread is old you spend to much time in the graveyard. dont bother saying shit in threads that havnt been touched in weeks and have know reason to be touched, this thread is gay so go queer up someone elses thread, jason can you please lock this thread.

YUCK FOU!!!

gehtfuct said:
I mean come on....
saying that is an insult to all girls, guys and people who live double lives, they both need to get a life.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Someone took offence(Youck fucked) seriously dude you really DID take offence. too bad that you dont see how you owned youself.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i swear jason shut this down, aww well i get to finish this fucktard off taking flames to seriosly? pfff u think i rape my sister? not everyone likes playing out ooyur dreams dumass this isnt taking flames seriosly this is stoping some dumassed fuck from annoying us, incase you havnt ralised no one talks to him anymore well agrees with him anyway, this thread is old you spend to much time in the graveyard. dont bother saying shit in threads that havnt been touched in weeks and have know reason to be touched, this thread is gay so go queer up someone elses thread, jason can you please lock this thread.
for starters, look man, ur obvously a pussy fuck who cant take being flamed at cuz ur too much of a pussy and gotta ignore ppl like the cowardly girl pussy fuck u r, so y dont u just shut the fuck up and leave this site, man u keep on beggin jason on ur knees to ban everyone, THIS IS FUCKIN BAIT AND TACKLE U IDIOT FUCK PIECE OF SHIT, FLAMING IS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u do ignore me cuz ur eyes dont deserve to read anything written by me, bye the biggest pussy on this site, even more cowardly then kitana which is pretty fuckin damn cowardly, bitch

YUCK FOU!!!

for_starters said:
for starters, look man, ur obvously a pussy fuck who cant take being flamed at cuz ur too much of a pussy and gotta ignore ppl like the cowardly girl pussy fuck u r, so y dont u just shut the fuck up and leave this site, man u keep on beggin jason on ur knees to ban everyone, THIS IS FUCKIN BAIT AND TACKLE U IDIOT FUCK PIECE OF SHIT, FLAMING IS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u do ignore me cuz ur eyes dont deserve to read anything written by me, bye the biggest pussy on this site, even more cowardly then kitana which is pretty fuckin damn cowardly, bitch
could you use the word bitch anymore you homless fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.