WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For the Ex Back at ya'

Status
Not open for further replies.

constant loser

Banned - What an Asshat!
Believe what you want about me,
There's much more to it that you refuse to see.
I guess it's true,
Since you call me a whore,
It's the girls like their mother(s),
That little boys adore.
You say I'm fat and that is the truth,
But so were you and will be again soon!
When you morph into your Dad,
Still pathetic and sad.
When your stringy hair falls away,
And your rotting teeth further decay.
The tears on my cheeks are drying,
So drink up while your liver is dying,
While in your own vomit, you're lying,
Slumped over dry-heaving and sighing.
So get over this shit and quit crying,
'Cause you ain't even venting,
You're WHINING!
And your dick aint' worth the trouble,
Of putting up with you,
And I hate to bust your bubble,
But size doesn't matter when you're lame in the sack,
And the only thing your good for,
You're not very good at.

Grow up Pussy!!
I fuckin' hate you too! :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
ur dum [sic]

First off, you'd hav better luck with this steaming pile of goat shit in the Writer's Block or whatever the fuck that hovel of dumbasses is called. Secondly, your write like a angst-filled, free-teen virgin. Grow a sack.

Skitch0o0 said:
ur dum [sic]

First off, you'd hav better luck with this steaming pile of goat shit in the Writer's Block or whatever the fuck that hovel of dumbasses is called. Secondly, your write like a angst-filled, free-teen virgin. Grow a sack.
Skitch, I actually agree with you.

What a "steaming pile of goat shit", indeed. I've seen ten year olds, write better shit than this. :thumbsdn:

LAME! No one in this forum gives a shit!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Never mind thought this was the writers block...

lol

Damn hun... READ THE FUCKING FORUM RULES....

Anyways here a poem for ya hun...

Poor Little Girl

She got no self-esteem
still caught up screams
and this we can already see.
A loser she is, fat she is
all the names she bestowed upon herself.
“Feel sorry for me” she wants to say
but the words come out
in a deep longing “I hate you.”
She got drying tears upon her checks
with anger filled lips of longing passion,
That offer no words of reality.
So in a blind furry of frustration and rage
she will tell you she doesn’t care!
But how ironic here she is
writing sobbing poetry.
Ironic indeed when you hear her
trying be cruel and pick her pen
across the pages of someone else soul.
Oh woe is her….
She doesn’t just see
she the pot and he the kettle.
Now its over,
this is the end, there isn't anymore
move on and be done.

:rotflmao: No one cares about your stupid poetry Constant Loser. You are foolish to try to go against Havok. You are a worthless pitiful excuse for a human. If all you're going to do is dwell on Havok dumping your worthless ass you should shoot yourself in the head. You are nothing. You are not worth Havok's time. You are not worth anyone's time. for the Ex Back At Ya'? Do you know proper english? Apparently not. I don't know why you would go out with such a stupid cunt HC. :thumbsdn:

jamesp

In Memory...
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: No one cares about your stupid poetry Constant Loser. You are foolish to try to go against Havok. You are a worthless pitiful excuse for a human. If all you're going to do is dwell on Havok dumping your worthless ass you should shoot yourself in the head. You are nothing. You are not worth Havok's time. You are not worth anyone's time. for the Ex Back At Ya'? Do you know proper english? Apparently not. I don't know why you would go out with such a stupid cunt HC. :thumbsdn:

smother the flames of rage my son.....even if she is a stupid cunt.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I Hate The FCC said:

do you know who dumped who... ?

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
do you know who dumped who... ?
that is really beside the point, the point is that she is really begging to get flamed posting this rediculously stupid excuse for 'poetry'.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jamesp said:
that is really beside the point, the point is that she is really begging to get flamed posting this rediculously stupid excuse for 'poetry'.
i just thought it was lame she wasted her time posting in reply to what havok said...

but calling a girl you know nothing about a stupid cunt... doesn't make sense...

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
i just thought it was lame she wasted her time posting in reply to what havok said...

but calling a girl you know nothing about a stupid cunt... doesn't make sense...
i know, but thats the beauty of the interwebnets, you dont have to know anything about someone the make up your mind about them. :)

_Kitana_ said:

How do you know I don't know her?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
_Kitana_ said:

Stupid cunt.

(Who said I was here to make sense?)

Note to the poster that started this thread:

The internets is not for settling feuds. Don't bring that shit here.

Also, to whom it may concern : I didn't do the dumping.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
You know this forum is for self express and freedom of speech, so she has a right to write out her feelings like you, i just find it funny how many jumped on her for it.

What i found was so irionic was her calling herself a loser first of all, then saying your whinning and being baby and she doing the same thing you did.

I also found it a little ironic that she said she didn't care and then trys to hurt ya.

Oh well

Not my fight or problem... carry on.

HavokChylde said:
Note to the poster that started this thread:

The internets is not for settling feuds. Don't bring that shit here.

Also, to whom it may concern : I didn't do the dumping.
She's too afraid to talk to you in person. She resorts to using the internets. As I said she is a pitiful excuse for a person. And I don't know the fat hag. I know she's a stupid cunt because she attacks HC on the internets and doesn't settle it in person. She makes a shitty poem and thinks she matters. The fact is that she is not important and should kill herself. For the betterment of the human race. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_ said:
You know this forum is for self express and freedom of speech, so she has a right to write out her feelings like you, i just find it funny how many jumped on her for it.

What i found was so irionic was her calling herself a loser first of all, then saying your whinning and being baby and she doing the same thing you did.

I also found it a little ironic that she said she didn't care and then trys to hurt ya.

Oh well

Not my fight or problem... carry on.
You're suprised about how many people jumped on her for it?

This isn't for expressing your feelings.

besides, that's what happens in BAIT & TACKLE...

_Kitana_ said:

lol. I've told her many a times, to not call my house, and just keep our conversations(if any at all) between e-mails, but she decided to bring it here.

To the thread poster - I made my poem, as a vent. It isn't my fault you sign on as a guest to read my stuff. You don't like it, then e-mail me. Don't attempt to harass me over the internets though. I'm a writer, and I use it to lighten the load on my shoulders. Don't get butt-hurt, because most of it's true, with some humor added in.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Awaken said:
You're suprised about how many people jumped on her for it?

This isn't for expressing your feelings.

besides, that's what happens in BAIT & TACKLE...
Everyone is expressing their feelings and opinions on this forum. Everytime you are post something....

I am suprised that people who know nothing about the situation are calling her a dumb cunt.

She is a little girl with no self-respect, can tell from her name and what she wrote about herself, looking to hurt him cause he wrote a poem which probally hurt her deeply. Now she replies in bait and tackle, which is all good and dandy, the poem sucked.... yahya... but then people, not invovled, start assuming things and its well alittle retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.